Reviews for A Not so Merry Christmas
crystalblue19 chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
Lol this was funny, and I love the modified mistletoe. xD
The cherry on top chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
...I-I... I dont think theres a word for how I feel about this story. So I'll stick with these: Perfect, Amazing, Heartwarming (In a sweet IZ way), Glorious, Review worthy, SEQUIL WORTHY , and my new fave ZaGr story.

p.s. props on the Proffesor Membrane Mistletoe, nice way to incorperate him into the story.
NARUTO34 chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
ZZIIM DDIB LOVE EACH OTHER

zartak: hey i look like zim but im nott
teacupsandcyanide chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
It makes me sad that this doesn't have so many reviews. I giggled reading this. A sort of happy little giggle. Poor disorientated Zim. It was so random and in character with similiar humour to the show so enjoyed it muchly. You may now victory dance at getting one more review.
Jay Puff chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
I love how you protrayed Gir! he's so cute! and the kiss part was funny...my world doesn't go all pink and fun stuff when i get kissed *sad face*...well anywho... Let US DANCE YOUR AFORMENTIONED VICTORY DANCE *does crazy disco inferno/ viking conqueor dance* Heeheehee DOM!
invaderzimfannumber1 chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
This was a very very interesting story it was funny at first and then it got weird. If you still love Invader Zim you should try my srtories their realy good. Try Cool Zim and the stacker that came from the stars their in the complete section. I would love to here you response enjoy.

Bye
Slurpee Monster chapter 1 . 2/24/2008
Ha ha modified mistletoe! Prof. Membrane would so make something like that too. He's a strange one that guy.

Zim freaking out is always fun.

The fic was good! Maybe it was a little fast-paced at the end, but it worked with the situation.