Reviews for A Dog's Life
Juuh Haruno chapter 8 . 2/14
Your story was incredible! Creative and well written, I could not stop reading until I finished. I do not usually read stories in English, but its worth the effort!
Larisha chapter 8 . 1/12
Simply AWESOME,I was like in suspense and ya know your cliff-hangers were really writting cause your good at it and GOD bless.
Not Important chapter 2 . 9/9/2015
USE MORE COMMAS! It's so much harder to understand what you mean, otherwise! Let me demonstrate: "Let's eat, grandma." versus "Let's eat grandma." To give another example: "I'm not a threat to her, idiot." versus "I'm not a threat to her idiot." See? She doesn't have an idiot, nor should we eat grandma. Even in less extreme cases, the comma can make the purpose of a sentence radically easier to understand.
narutotwilight chapter 8 . 7/1/2015
this is an awesome story
acetwolf94 chapter 8 . 7/6/2014
I LOVE IT! I really enjoyed it!
Elle.Ebullience chapter 8 . 11/1/2013
So good!
Guest chapter 8 . 10/15/2013
Loved it !
Zenthisoror chapter 7 . 9/18/2013
I don't even like romance usually, but this was a simple idea that was sweetly handled. Good job. :)
Riikani chapter 8 . 10/26/2012
Ehhh what a nice story. I liked shadow's character a lot. Thank you for writing
pepergirl001 chapter 8 . 8/6/2012
i don't like this couple but i loved the story so instant favorite
PineapplexFudge Angel chapter 8 . 7/10/2012
Totally cute story! It was so cute how sasuke got all emotional when he thought that Sakura was killed, and his reaction when he found out she was alive! Loved sasuke as a w
Iname Kohaki chapter 8 . 7/9/2012
OMG I LOVE THIS STORY! IT WAS FREAKIN AWSOME!
Annibellee chapter 8 . 6/18/2012
I loved iiit. 8D Great job! :D
sasukekun3 chapter 8 . 9/13/2011
i read this story after prisoner, although the endings were quite the same, the storys were nothing alike which i loved both of them very much...ill see if you have anymore sasusaku cuz your so GOOD at it! hope there is! overall: very, very good.
RaisingTheCrescendo chapter 1 . 6/9/2011