Reviews for A Dog's Life
Twilighter222 chapter 8 . 7/1
this is an awesome story
acetwolf94 chapter 8 . 7/6/2014
I LOVE IT! I really enjoyed it!
Elle.Ebullience chapter 8 . 11/1/2013
So good!
Guest chapter 8 . 10/15/2013
Loved it !
Zenthisoror chapter 7 . 9/18/2013
I don't even like romance usually, but this was a simple idea that was sweetly handled. Good job. :)
Riikani chapter 8 . 10/26/2012
Ehhh what a nice story. I liked shadow's character a lot. Thank you for writing
pepergirl001 chapter 8 . 8/6/2012
i don't like this couple but i loved the story so instant favorite
PineapplexFudge Angel chapter 8 . 7/10/2012
Totally cute story! It was so cute how sasuke got all emotional when he thought that Sakura was killed, and his reaction when he found out she was alive! Loved sasuke as a w
Iname Kohaki chapter 8 . 7/9/2012
OMG I LOVE THIS STORY! IT WAS FREAKIN AWSOME!
Annibellee chapter 8 . 6/18/2012
I loved iiit. 8D Great job! :D
sasukekun3 chapter 8 . 9/13/2011
i read this story after prisoner, although the endings were quite the same, the storys were nothing alike which i loved both of them very much...ill see if you have anymore sasusaku cuz your so GOOD at it! hope there is! overall: very, very good.
RaisingTheCrescendo chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
I love this fic :)
Deathcomessoon chapter 8 . 5/4/2011
I can't believe this story hasn't gotten more reviews. It had a great plot and was written really well.

I loved it :)
Grayy-Sunshiine chapter 8 . 12/20/2010
That was freaking beast,~ My litertal words after I read this. x) This is was I've been killing for! Because Sasuke was getting on my nerves because he was being such a bastard to everyone,~ This is how it should have been done XD That would have been great.

Btw, good writing~ I didn't have the urge to strangle something and I didn't find any mistakes (Maybe thats just cause it's almost one in the morning?) and I always find mistakes. In everything. Even in books. I love the ending to chapter seven XD I was like Ohmygod-ohmygod-ohmygod-ohmygod! Sasuke's such a perve!~ He wants to "restore his clan" with Sakura(; -winkwink- (Or maybe that's just me being a pervert? Damn Kakashi, he's rubbing off on me! XDXD)

-Grayy,(;
Super-Obsessive-Fan chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
I've read this story about 4 or 5 times and I just love it. Nice job. :)