Reviews for Lost and Found
Ghost Dragon Master chapter 6 . 4/23
Well damn. I really hope that Danny and Raven kiss before Sam confesses otherwise not only will her heart be broken, but maybe their friendship as well. I hope Sam survives this.
Selias chapter 20 . 3/25
FUCK. Why the hell didn't I check the date that it was last updated, before getting into this?
Krusher chapter 17 . 2/11
Apparently you haven't seen the show for a while. Ghost shields don't work on halfas.
Krusher chapter 16 . 2/11
The OCs make me cringe with their retarded named attacks.
Exiled Soul Nomad chapter 20 . 1/29
Danny and Dani are going to go through a good old Clark and Connor phase huh? You know, where the clone begin comparing their perceived failures to the original's perceived successes?
Bammer-D chapter 20 . 9/5/2016
Dammit! Another DP/TT story I like discontinued/not completed. Was really hoping for this one to be complete, as I enjoyed the previous story.
Crimson Dragon Emperor chapter 20 . 3/13/2016
I was just wondering if you'd be continuing the story? It's really interesting and I'd love to see how it turns out.
Phantom Fire Phoenix 1 chapter 6 . 2/25/2016
Her efforts are wasted.
Guest chapter 20 . 8/22/2015
It's been half a decade
Jesse Wales chapter 20 . 5/25/2015
Please tell me you are planning to continue this story. It's fantastic, but you left it with a cliffhanger.
Guest chapter 20 . 4/29/2015
Please update. Your story is amazing. This is my second time reading it and it is still awesome.
Totalfangirl01 chapter 20 . 12/13/2014
Poor Dani...I'm pretty sure things will get ugly D:
Totalfangirl01 chapter 18 . 12/12/2014
Oh, oh! What if those bracalets were for disguise?
Ya know,so that Raven can have a secret identity :3
Sueanoi chapter 20 . 12/12/2014
Are you continuing this story? Pleaseee?
Totalfangirl01 chapter 4 . 12/7/2014
Needles?! D: Man, I wish I had Danny's powers; there's nothing more scary than needles...not even darkness is that scary...
Oh, but it would be better if there was no one else in the room with Raven's powers... THAT woulb be more than scary...