Reviews for Pain
FalconLux chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
Hm. This is a really interesting idea. It's certainly unique to my knowledge. I wonder, did you have any further ideas for this, or have you pretty much posted it all? I'm curious, in particular, about the pain/ringing, which I assume is related, and in what the hell happened with the Order that they killed Ron and Hermione. And Draco, but I suppose that's not so surprising, though their use of Unforgiveables is a little shocking. I noticed that Harry's perception of events seemed highly limited. Is it possible that his psychosis combined with his inability to actually perceive the extent of the events led him to a grave misunderstanding of what was happening? And has anyone adopted this yet? Because I'm seriously thinking about it. Not that I need any more projects, but this feels like a challenge to me. And I LOVE a challenge. Let me know, please.

-Falcon

P.S. Sorry that that was all one long paragraph.
ulqui's-girl chapter 2 . 2/22/2013
:( Nooo, not Draco!
ulqui's-girl chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
/ OMIGOSH!
Safiiri chapter 2 . 3/3/2012
I really like this story, is there any chance to it being continued, or possibly more detail added? :)
Immortalis Cruor Elf chapter 2 . 2/29/2012
update soooooooooon!
pokemon-hogwarts4eva chapter 2 . 6/4/2011
finished already? cliffhanger sorta
Homo Explosion chapter 2 . 12/19/2010
I like this story alot. XD
Reeda chapter 2 . 9/8/2010
I like your story it's different but good and please do you recon you could mabye make it longer hehe because not many story's i like do and it's really annoing because i only pic the really really good one's and your one is good so do you recon you could huh?
Kurohime707 chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
whoa. just what i needed to read~
ketsuekilover chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
i loved it. ::blush::
lilybean chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
liked itbut why did harrys head hurt
Lilac Dezzy chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
I liked it, really!, but could you clarify a little on why his head hurt and what not?
hetalian-system chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
kinda boring. since u said hungrily in the end make a one about harry as a vamp or smth
Araea Swiftwind chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
M...such a delicious story. I enjoyed it.
Envious Lacerations chapter 1 . 4/30/2008