Reviews for Perfect
Renn chapter 1 . 12/4/2005
OMG! I just loved this to death! You deserve an award! or...wait, you deserve to have these two handed to you, so you can mke them canon! lol...
Curious Forgotten Lore chapter 1 . 11/2/2004
I haven't followed Percy/Oliver for very long (about a year or a year and a half, I think), but since finding the pairing I've been a very enthusiastic follower. I'm glad I found your story, albiet a bit late.

I have started a new C2 community for Percy/Oliver fics. I've added your story, and there is a fairly large archive, so please do feel free to browse and find other P/O fics. The address is
Jerry chapter 1 . 7/30/2004
Oh absolutely loved this story! I loved the way Percy kind of was in disbelief about Oliver's feelings for him only to have Oliver genuinely reassure him of how he felt. So sweet!
Perry chapter 1 . 7/13/2004
Absolutely loved it. I *love* Percy/Oliver, and this just made me warm and happy *laughs at myself* It was wonderful.
deppyfan chapter 1 . 12/30/2003
Aww sweet! I loved it. Sequel!
Ann Valentine chapter 1 . 12/23/2002
AWWWW! *melts into a little pile of goo* THAT IS SO CUTE! And perfect. Aww. I love P/O.
MysticBlack5 chapter 1 . 10/20/2002
KAWAII! D
linkinparkchica chapter 1 . 9/30/2002
This is a great story. i totally liked it, which is strange because im not into slash, but i think that percy isn't st4ern enough. im not flaming believe me, because your a way better writer than me, but i always saw percy as a strict person 24/7. get it.
Triskell chapter 1 . 8/17/2002
*argh* Angsty!Percy and Angsty!Oliver. ;D Loved it. *best*
Val Mora decided to review again chapter 1 . 8/15/2002
I reread this, after finding the sort-of sequel, and I'm glad I did... this piece literally made me cry. Literally, in real life. *teary smile* That's good. I've only found about ten stories that can truly make me cry, and this is one of the ones that has... *smile* Just needed to say that. It's so sad, and yet, so happy... I love this.
Jane Fairfax chapter 1 . 8/2/2002
*sighs* Lovely. This definitely meets your criteria of "any good"! If you do a sequel, I'd love to read it.

~JF
Val Mora chapter 1 . 4/11/2002
Perfect! Sorry, couldn't help that. This is one of the better OW/PW fics I've read... and I went through most of the ones in the section... I love this! Are you going to write a sequel? *hopeful look*
Ines chapter 1 . 12/29/2001
How tall you think Oliver is? Never mind. I thought at the beginning that they already *were* together. But I just love Oli, rambling like that giving Percy explanations, this is so fun. And I quote you “So there might be a sequel” well I am waiting for. . .
Mayhem2 chapter 1 . 12/23/2001
Percy and Oliver, what a droolworthy pairing! Did I mention that I'm going to hear Wood's adorable accent today for the first time? *beams and bounces*
another rowan chapter 1 . 12/12/2001
oh, i heart this - so sweet and charming. i particularly like seeing the more insecure side of percy. very nicely done.