Reviews for Caring for you
Tae-chan2012 chapter 8 . 9/30/2013
I loved it! And I really like the sweeter 'Kashi-san, un! Keep up the good work!
jj chapter 8 . 9/29/2013
so sweet
jj chapter 8 . 9/14/2013
I lov it
LoveGaara chapter 8 . 11/19/2011
soooo beautiful i loved this fic

kakashi and iruka are such an awesome couple
dream chapter 7 . 7/12/2011
I like how you put the story. the begining, the ending and the reason for his stress, how Iruka acted was prefect only thing that ruin the atmosphere a little was some of Tsunade's later parts i would just said it little different but as whole i love it.
scared of darkness chapter 8 . 6/28/2011
throughout this whole story I could not stop saying 'awwww'.. This story was soo cute.
Jennifer chapter 8 . 9/29/2009
Beautiful! Just to beautiful. *Cries womanly tears of joy that would make Gai jealous.*
abarai-kun chapter 8 . 8/13/2009
I loved it! It was so cute, I love KakaIru! Iruka helping him, caring for him, it's very cute. And I loved how funny this was, thanks for the great story!
Seshat7 chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
It's nice to love and to be loved. This is what this story imparts to its readers. Love it!
nezumi13 chapter 8 . 4/22/2009
I loved the story. I'm not sure if you mentioned it any authors notes but some scientist figured out (I can't think of the name.) that stress doesn't cause ulcers they're caused by bactaria. However it has been proven that stress lowers ones immune system. Loved the Fic very very cute.
timme chapter 5 . 2/19/2009
poor kakashi. they were HIS students and he was brilliant with them. first of all, he praised sakura far too much compared to how useless she was, even kept going on and on about how her chakra control is better than naruto or sasuke's.

second of all, chidori probably saved sasuke's life, and he used it just as responsibly as naruto used rasengan.

he never ignored naruto apart from choosing sasuke to train for the chuunin exams (which was the only sensible thing to do if he could only train one). and naruto didn't need more attention, he needed control. he showboated enough.

everyone bashes on kashi for team 7 but he actually taught quite brilliantly. let them learn without forcing info down their throats, and taught them about being a team. he created those ridiculously strong bonds between them. but no one can teach a student who refuses to learn (sakura), etc. ~shrugs~ they had to go seperate ways, that's all. I hope iruka talks him out of his misplaced guilt.
Sabeke chapter 8 . 1/23/2009
very nice

KitaraStrife chapter 8 . 1/20/2009
Yep, definitely liked it. Kakashi can be such a retard sometimes, can't he? XD And Iruka... well... I don't really have much a comment for him other than he could pretty much be the older example of Naruto, seeing as how he was apparently the class clown when he was Naruto's age. XD ...Yeah, that's gonna earn me a Sharingan to the face. I'm gonna leave now. BYE! {zooms out of the place before Kakashi even has a chance to let what she said about Iruka sink in, knowing that once it does she's gonna need to hide behind Iruka himself anyways}
KitaraStrife chapter 5 . 1/18/2009
Kakashi thinks he failed Squad 7? WTF! O.o If you ask me, I think he did quite fine with Naruto's team. Sakura wasn't meant to have Kakashi help her with her confidence, but was meant to have Tsunade help her with that; Naruto never really needed attention and praise, what keeps him motivated is always working hard to EARN said attention and praise; and Sasuke... well... his skills just got better because of Kakashi teaching him the Chidori. XD ...Okay, way weak on Sasuke, but pretty good on Sakura and Naruto. XD Anyways, all I'm saying is that I believe Kakashi-san did all he could for Squad 7.
KitaraStrife chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
"“What kind of fruit do you want?”

Kakashi shrugged, hands in his pockets, “Whatever, don’t really care.”

Iruka glared at him, “I’ll get you prunes if you don’t care then.”

“That’s gross, Iruka.”" (XD) That's what you get, Kakashi-sensei! ;P

Kakashi: {glares and starts to remove headband from left eye}

Kit: OHSHIT! O.O {flees for her life}

Kakashi: {stops and smiles behind the mask}

Iruka: You're impossible! DX/-.-