Reviews for Fluff Special
myst77 chapter 1 . 3/5
Hmm... It was fluffy. Keep writing!
TheCrazyS chapter 1 . 3/21/2014
Hot...runs off to take ice cold bath
A.S.-sama chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
Luv it! ;]
DarknessFlameWolf chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
I loved this one-shot! Everything bit of it was very well-written.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/25/2013

DAYUM!
saku-ann chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
Hahaha i really liked it ! 3
Day-Week chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
I thought that it was amazing and well thought out!
I wish that you made this into a story than a one-shot though, because the story was really detailed and I wanted to see what Ryoma had to say to Sakuno at the fountains after practice...but overall the story is awesome.

Kiss scene was excellent, Ryoma checking Sakuno out was excellent too, and it was not sappy at all.
Hope you will make another story that is related to this RyomaXSakuno One-Shot in the near future!
Maria-Reynne chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
This is epic!
RirichiyoxMiketsukami chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
I liked how you made Sakuno the most like popular girl because in the anime they were treating her like some ugly little girl and someone wicked bad at tennis
ulquihime7980 chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahhahahaha
Hana Hikaru chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
"meaningless fluff" and PWP are my GAME, boo!

i fucking love this. i read it over and over and over when im in need of a smile. it simply never occured to me that i should give a review - but now that im writing stuff of my own, i felt the need to contribute. :)

this really is funny. the inner dialog, the character accuracy, the cockiness, the imagery - i LOVE it!

cant wait to read more of your stuff.

Hana
CrimsonRayven chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
LMAO

Priceless reallly priceless thanx for the laugh I really needed it.
Vain Harmony chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
Absolutely amazing! It took him a lot not to rape her, huh? :) I beat she was feeling . . "strange," too. xD

If you were to write more meaningless fluff, I would definitely read and review it. :)
AznMistress chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
Ryoma checking Sakuno out was a little...weird. Same w/ Momo. But over all, it was good
indefinitelyhigh chapter 1 . 6/23/2010