Reviews for Pay Back
grumpy grizzly chapter 7 . 4/26/2008
i cannot breathe because I am laughing too hard...the faucets on your side of the door bella...hahahahahaha...emmett keeping the shower door and bathroom door at the same time...ahhahahahahahha this was awesome!
twilightlover5 chapter 7 . 4/26/2008
oh i can't stop laughing at this story! i love it! update soon please!
usaprincess242 chapter 7 . 4/26/2008
its esme huh? or carlisle
Krb13 chapter 7 . 4/25/2008
Who was it?
EdwardismyFav chapter 7 . 4/25/2008
that was a good chapter. i can't wait to find out what happens next.
princessjob chapter 7 . 4/25/2008
Hahahahaha! That chapter was so FUNNY! Great job! I'm guessing it's Carlisle and Esme at the door, but I'm sure I'll fiind out soon!
cem1818 chapter 7 . 4/25/2008
i wonder whos at the door? and where is bella during all of this? and emmett has no idea it was bella! UPDATE SOON! even when edward is distracted by laughter he can still beat emmett! lol i find this whole thing very amusing! lol UPDATE SOON!
CBRH chapter 7 . 4/25/2008
I loved that bit about Bella in the shower - the taps are on your side, Bella! Great chapter; very funny!
HistoryintheMaking chapter 3 . 4/25/2008
very hysterical...laugh out loud hysterical. GENIUS!
TheMarshmaloWizardGhostCookie chapter 7 . 4/25/2008
that was really good! by the way, during the wrestling scene, i had Itunes of shuffle...and the song "Vampire" by the Ansty Pants(or more commonly known from the "Juno" soundtrack, came on! i laughed so hard i almost fell off my chair! update soon!

~::~
writergirl94 chapter 7 . 4/25/2008
lol lol so funny

this was a great chapter.

hahaha Edward on top of emmet

update ASAP love it
ibexie chapter 6 . 4/21/2008
wonderful! :D

and it's so great in Edward's pov because you know everything that's going on it's brilliant. hehe Emmett's getting payback, i seriously want to spend eternity with these whacky vampires :0) lol. x
EdwardismyFav chapter 6 . 4/20/2008
That chapter was great. I can't wait to see the outcome in the next chapter
princessjob chapter 6 . 4/20/2008
Ha, I can't wait to see what happens! Update soon!
cem1818 chapter 6 . 4/20/2008
your soo evil! i LOVE it! lol! UPDATE SOON! and tomatoe juice? who woulda thunk? UPDATE SOON!
235 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »