Reviews for Pay Back
ILoveYou95 chapter 9 . 8/4/2010
I loved this. I don't think I have ever laughed so hard in my life. Great job :)
music lover chapter 9 . 7/7/2010
That was so awsome and funny!You should right one of all of them playing truth or dare, even though a bunch of people have done it i think yours would be really cool and hilarious!
anna wisniowski chapter 9 . 7/5/2010
I love the story and i want you to continue the sequel about this story. I want to know if emmett pounced on her. Great story by the way.
CosmicEssence chapter 9 . 5/23/2010
this is good. Bella's idea is perfect and the wolves reactions were spot on. Liked how Emmet eventually got it, bella's idea of booby trapping the shower and Carlisle's reaction. Esme's comment about the tomato juice had me in hysterics near enough mostly cuz it didnt register the first time around that tomota juice would smell only slightly better than wolf to a vamp and Bella got him to pour it on himself and even thank her for her suggestion! lol too funny :P everyone's reactions were a charm and Carlisle's booming reprimand is certainly easy to see in that it freezes everyone. liked his slip when asking for everythng to b done in 15mins and Bella's reaction to that :) deffo liked this one.
bananafox chapter 8 . 5/3/2010
this is one of my favourites. i always read it if i need cheering up and it never fails to make me crack up. brilliant.
666Rubylocks666 chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
This story is very funny! Are you going to make another sequel? You must make one! These are some of the best prank stories ever! True genius I say! keep writing!
CrystalVixen93 chapter 9 . 3/4/2010
Omg i really really hope u make a sequal to this story
justareader2BAB chapter 9 . 1/27/2010
I will be grinning about this one for a long time to come! Thanks so much for weaving such a delightful tale. I really felt like I was "in on it."
HmmreallyenjoyHP chapter 9 . 1/25/2010
Loved it. Loved it. Loved it. Great job keeping them in character. My fav. chapter was Busted. Their awe in Bella's devious plan, as well as Bella's reaction to being in trouble by her "parents." Great job.
cheesy girl chapter 8 . 1/20/2010
you should put somewhere in there when, Bella said she would take down all the booby-traps and so on, that she would take them out of all the bathrooms. That she had also put wolf-wipe Edward's and Alice's bathrooms without them knowing! Loved the story!
bananafox chapter 9 . 1/19/2010
this is brilliant. i cry with laughter every time i read. great job.
rebecca chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
Thank you thank you thank you. Loved how Bella is part of the family and instigated the Emmett prank. It brougt tears to my eyes from the amount of laughing. There is times that Emmett truly needs to be taught a lesson. Well written loved how I could picture even more. What are siblings for.

Thank you again.

Bye the way love the other stories that you have published.
lilnick86 chapter 9 . 12/21/2009
OMG so funny my sister was lookin at me like an iddiot for laughing so hard at a computer! What a brilliant piece of work.
JenRar chapter 9 . 12/17/2009
Oh good god! The whole thing was hysterical, but the best part, I swear, was once C/Es got home. The two of them and Em learning that Bella was behind it, and everyone hearing what Bella did in the bathroom... Then C/Es's reactions when they went to leave. Perfect!
Owens Ash chapter 1 . 12/8/2009