Reviews for Pay Back
KristyRose chapter 9 . 11/28/2009
The conversation between Carlisle and Esme on their drive from Vancouver was very sweet and funny. Enjoyed the whole story very much!
KristyRose chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
I can pinpoint the moment you won me over ..."once you go pack, you never go back" OME. Your stories already are so interesting, but it's lines like that that make you one of my favorites for sure. I may have to make a t-shirt out of that phrase. If I do I'll message you the prototype.
Lori94 chapter 9 . 11/22/2009
OMG! ROFLMAO!

I totally NEED more of this story! Please?
alycaly chapter 9 . 11/11/2009
This was hilarious! I loved every bit of it.
alycaly chapter 2 . 11/10/2009
This is great. I loved the way you wrote Bella's thought processes..very true to character.
thepinktabby chapter 9 . 11/10/2009
absolutely amusing! I LOL and woke my cat up. good job.
dazzleglo chapter 8 . 11/6/2009
I laughed so much during the story, it was great, I really enjoy these stories with humor so much more. Emmett is a hoot and a half, and I love Carlisle's pov with Esme, it was unbelievably funny I laughed so much I had tears in my eyes. The characters that can be the funniest are the ones who are so ridged in their ways like Edward, Emmett and Carlisle.

BTW, the hunt was great too.
Shawnta Claus chapter 9 . 11/2/2009
I just finished this in one sitting. You tell a fantastic story! It's so hard to find non-smutty fanfic. Nice canon, too! Your stories really feel like missing moments. Brava!
Aldara Gaea chapter 9 . 10/26/2009
hahahahahahahahahaha.

I'm just sayin.
ebhg chapter 9 . 10/21/2009
This was seriously hilarious:)

Bella truly is diabolical:)

ebhg:)
Sisterlu chapter 9 . 10/20/2009
Funny, clever, made me laugh! Thanks for writing!

Lulu
Renee chapter 9 . 10/14/2009
I started out reading The Hunt, and was so happy to stumble on the sequel! This is the most fun fanfic I have read, and I have read a lot of them! Thank you so much for writing it. I could visualize the characters playing out the scenes in the story and I literally laughed out loud while reading. It is nice to be able to loose yourself in something fun for a while! I loved it.
ToDeleteAccount chapter 9 . 8/10/2009
I loved it!

This was so funny :) And a nice rest-point in between all those other stories where there's usually a lot less humor :D

I was hoping when it didn't say complete there would be some more, alass, it is the final chapter :) But I'll come back for it ;) And reread, and have a laugh :D

big hug and thank you!

ttfn

Ardanwen
babylopez2008 chapter 9 . 7/25/2009
ooh please continue!

lol I soo want to read what's going to happen.
babylopez2008 chapter 8 . 7/25/2009
aww poor Bella almost had a heart attack!

lol Carlisle and Esme... :)
236 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »