Reviews for A Place in Time
dbzfan the first chapter 8 . 4/5/2014
great story so far when is the next chapter
Natellah chapter 8 . 4/2/2014
Ahhhhh! Wen r u updating! I miss mirai trunks nd mirai pan, nd trunks nids to b thr fr the kids, they r innocent nd nid tlc, cnt wait fr the nxt update, laterz!
Kary Bobbins chapter 8 . 8/8/2013
I looove this fic
Hope the real life let you update soon. Good luck with all your proyects )
Saiyan Chik chapter 8 . 6/24/2013
WOW you have to update this story its excellent please update I love it its so awesome update update update
Guest chapter 8 . 5/5/2013
Please update.. *puppy eyes*. I love this story!
AllAboutTheDRAMA chapter 8 . 4/28/2013
Why must you do these things to my feels?
lavenblue chapter 8 . 4/27/2013
I absolutely love this story. I remember reading your other version way back. Def one of my favourites.
Very well-written and captivating!
NR chapter 8 . 4/24/2013
Great, great story! It has these moments that pull at your heartstrings, and I can def say that I've become emotionally invested. Lol Keep it up!
popie92 chapter 8 . 4/23/2013
Lol I love especially when pan was all like spying us rude ! Lol
Silverdoe3 chapter 7 . 11/2/2012
NOOO! UPDATE PLEASE! MY HEART NEEDS AM UPDATE! I WILL DIE IF YOU DONT WRITE! DONT MESS WITH A POOR WOMANS HEART!
kkkk absolutely loved it
AllAboutTheDRAMA chapter 7 . 8/25/2012
Oh, yay! I'm glad you've updated. It's a wonderful story, however, sometimes when you use pronouns it can be a bit difficult to understand who you're referring to. Just something you might want to look over. But listen, the fact that I need to be THAT nit-picky to find something wrong is something you should take as a great compliment.
SweetenedSky chapter 7 . 8/24/2012
I really like how you let us see what was going on in both timelines and i'm glad you updated.
Hope you can update again.
RedEYES-Fallen chapter 7 . 8/24/2012
Like it :)
And it's sooo cute that Gohan stayed up for Pan :D
I love Gohan as a daddy ;p
dearmag chapter 7 . 8/24/2012
You cannot imagine the size of my smile when I received your update on this story. It's so, so good to know that we still have some authors that do not give up on their story, even after such a long time. And it gets better every time (I always have to reread all of it when you post a new chap :P) and now I'm oh so curious to see more of Mirai Trunks and Mirai Pan (I ship them so hard it's not even funny!) and to know how Present Pan will take the knews. I'm also missing the "brats", Vegeta it's the cutest (and my favorite too). My only complain is that it is too short, but that's only my greed side talking.

Thank you so much for this and know that, it doesn't matter how long it takes, I'll still be here waiting for your next update (and if it comes sooner rather than later, the better!).

I 'm glad to know that you're doing well (and a little jelous too, you're living in Japan :3) and wish you all the best in your new job.

Hope to hear from you soon,

Dani
Korrasami and Rubphire chapter 7 . 8/23/2012
This a great fanfic heck it's amazing please update soon;3 and bless you for your job
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »