Reviews for From the Inside
blehhh chapter 1 . 2/28/2008
Good story! Its unique!
giftiebee chapter 1 . 2/24/2008
Haha, Dom didn't get to sleep with him. Tho, I'm super glad he didn't use her!
SpiffytheSmark chapter 1 . 2/24/2008
Poor Domonique. Kendrick is a sleazeball, and Carlito hitting on anyone disturbs me. I love 'the whole fuckin company wrapped around his cock' line. Very true. I hate Ol' Tripsy because let's face it: it's true and what both Steph and H did to Laurie was SHITTY. But interesting story. Randy...just don't see what the big deal is. Maybe it's the child bearing hips.
Jewelgirl04 chapter 1 . 2/24/2008
Always great, Becky. ALWAYS.

Good job, darling! :-)
101mizzpoet101 chapter 1 . 2/24/2008
I...I...I...jesus give me a minute...

HOLY FUCKING SHIT! SOMEONE FINALLY DID IT! ONE OF YOU HIERARCHY MOTHERFUCKERS FINALLY WROTE ME AND RANDY A ONE SHOT! And the best part? It's CURRENT! AND YOU ARE THE FUCKING MOST BRILLIANT PERSON THAT I HAVE EVER KNOWN IN MY ENTIRE EXSISTENCE! AND THAT'S UP TO AND INCLUDING ME BEFORE I WAS REINCARNATED (i really dont believe in reincarnation but if its real then yeah) ONCE AGAIN RUNNELS REIGNS SU-FUCKING-PREME! Okay now for my in depth story analysis:

_

“Ew, get away from me!” Domonique squealed, pushing away Carlito, who had been making advances on her.

How did you know i say ew alot? (This is off topic BUT my b.f's little brother is 1 and 1/2 and because i say it so much, he says it now too! it's quite adorable, like a little me running around except he's a boy).

_

Domonique was not an idiot, either, and she learned from her mistakes.

no i am not, yes i most certainly do.

_

Six months prior, Brian Kendrick was in the situation that Carlito was currently in. He wasn’t too happy with his storyline, so he did what every other conniving jerk would do. He sweet talked Domonique into going to the bar with him after the show. Once she was sufficiently drunk to the point of memory loss, he took advantage of her.

Kendrick is so hot... now when i see him, i'll always remember THIS MASTERPIECE and his seductive ways

_

Normally, Domonique was completely poised whilst being completely trashed. If it had been a different guy, like Snitsky, she would have gotten out of the situation, risking killing herself by driving home while intoxicated. But with Brian, it was different. If it weren’t for the fact that he was so damn adorable, his ass would have been tossed across the bar.

Yes, if there is one thing i can do it's hold my liquor, until i get home lol then its UPCHUCK TIME!... If it was snitsky, i wouldn't have been there lol lmfaoo hahahahaha. Yes as i stated before he is adorable and a conniving jerk! BTW i've DWI'd before and it is NOT FUN, but yes, i would risk it for snitsky ughh!

_

Since finding out that Kendrick had used her to get what he wanted, she had lost trust in everyone and everything.

Even herself.

Yes,I would lose trust in myself, i don't think i'd be able to forgive myself for that. *sighs* you know me so well runnels.

_

Mere moments after Carlito had left her office, dejected from the blatant rejection, there was another knock at the door. “Come in,” Domonique snarled, upset from Carlito’s advances.

“You cannot make this a triple threat match at Wrestlemania,” Randy Orton demanded as he nearly knocked the door down.

MH

M!

Okay whew! that was intense im back...

Perfection, has arrived.

_

“I didn’t make it, Randy. That was Vince’s decision, not mine, and there’s no way in hell that I’m going to argue with him. Not even for you.”

“But Domonique…”

Okay, i'd just like to say, that him saying my name, sounds like sex rolling off his tongue and over his lips. So damn sexy! (hey remember that pic? the one where you screamed? yeah like that runnels!)

“No, Randy! I can’t!”

Oh yes you can! and you will! : - )

_

“What’s up your ass tonight?”

“Nothing,” Domonique sighed, but then decided to continue. “It’s just that Carlito just came in here, trying to seduce me into writing him an Intercontinental Championship run. Yeah, because the fans will really buy into him beating Jeff Hardy.” Wait, why am I trusting Randy with this information? Oh, that’s right. I want him to like me. I’ve only liked him since…before he met that gold digger of a wife.

“Oh,” Randy said, standing up straight. “Need me to rearrange his afro?”

“No, that’s alright, Randy.”

Aw my baby is being valiant! (So hot... LIGHT BULB!)

“If you can sway Vince…”

“Not happening.”

YES! DAMMIT DOMONIQUE DO IT! YOU WANT HIM TO LIKE YOU DONT YOU? DO IT! DO IT!

I'd do anything for that man to like me, shit i'd -The section of this review has been censored by Copeland-Runnels Inc. herself. If you would like to read this section of the review, please contact either myself or 101mizzpoet101. You will now be returned to your regularly scheduled review.- yeah you don't believe me but i would! and then after he got tired of that i'd

and i know after he laid there and i did that he would have his stamina back up so we could -The section of this review has been censored by Copeland-Runnels Inc. herself. If you would like to read this section of the review, please contact either myself or 101mizzpoet101. You will now be returned to your regularly scheduled review.- and then we'd cuddle up and go to sleep. and in the middle of the night he would -The section of this review has been censored by Copeland-Runnels Inc. herself. If you would like to read this section of the review, please contact either myself or 101mizzpoet101. You will now be returned to your regularly scheduled review.- and then we'd fall asleep and stay asleep.

But in the morning we would -The section of this review has been censored by Copeland-Runnels Inc. herself. If you would like to read this section of the review, please contact either myself or 101mizzpoet101. You will now be returned to your regularly scheduled review.- and then the day would begin.

: - )

_

Later that night, Domonique left the arena with her two best friends in the company, Melina Perez and Jillian Hall.

“You seem off,” Melina said, turning around to look for obstacles as she backed her car out of the parking spot, glancing at Domonique who was sitting in the back seat.

In honesty, besides mickie james these two are my fav divas (ring wise)... melina is fucking awesome and jillian kicks major ass! i just wish the poor thing hadn't screwed her face up with all that surgery, i'm more than sure she was pretty prior to pumping her face.

_

“Randy came to see me today,” Domonique whispered.

“No way!” Jillian squealed, turning around in her seat and peeking over the headrest of the passenger’s seat. “He totally wants you.”

OMG HE DOES?

“He’s totally married.”

Damn, i almost forgot... out of the hierarchy, i have it the worst don't i? yep i sure doo... i need to pick a new guy.

_

“It doesn’t matter. You’d totally do him.”

Runnels, you know me so motherfucking well that it is insane!

_

He only comes by me when he wants something.”

Ouch, and it is so true, and it will prolly be true in the far but near future...that tori craw bitch.

_

“Well, make sure he wants something, then do him.”

LMFAO HAHAHAHAHAHAHA now that's what i love to motherfucking hear! some motivational inspirational speak! That line reminds me of a mixture of you and my friend christina.

_

“Jillian, Randy isn’t going to cheat on his wife,” Melina interjected, pulling out of the parking structure and out onto the road.

and THAT reminds me of my sister, what a fucking debbie downer. ugh!

_

“And I don’t even like looking at him if I don’t have to. I don’t trust myself with him. Just thinking about him makes me want to…” Domonique shuddered, and didn’t have to finish her sentence.

You once again managed to find my zen. (Bows down to runnels)

_

“Dom, can you please just fix it?”

What his boner? sure Randy i can help you with that any time

: - ) ; - ).

_

“Randy, I’m not fucking Harry Potter! I can’t just wave my pen and change Vince’s mind!” lmfao ! harry potter is awesome!

and i could change vince's mind if i -The section of this review has been censored by Copeland-Runnels Inc. herself. If you would like to read this section of the review, please contact either myself or 101mizzpoet101. You will now be returned to your regularly scheduled review.- but i would not subject myself to something so horrid, unless i actually got the creative job but yeah not happening so... moving on!

_

“Randy, why are you so obsessed with this?”

“Because! I mean, going against H is bad enough, seeing as he has the whole fucking company wrapped around his cock. And now I’m stuck with Cena, too? There is no way in hell that I’m keeping the title now! I thought that maybe, just maybe, they’d actually let me keep it against Trips.

OH NO MY PWOOR BWABY! if i was running creative randy would have every fucking title known to man. : - ) which is why i would be biast and a liability to the company lol.

_

But now, I know for sure that I won’t keep it. They’ll hand it back to what’s his face faster than his pectoral muscle was torn. This is absurd,

LMFAO! i hate john cena, that bastard! he takes everyone away from everyone, he stole the limelight right out from under charlie's jeffy! which wasn't fucking fair! AT ALL! he was supposed to headline NO WAY OUT and then Super Cena (dah dah dah dah) flies in with his little cape and ruins it... douche bag.

_

and I guess you won’t do anything to help me. You were my last hope, you know.”

“Randy…”

OMG! he actually did that! he actually just put me on a guilt trip! that evil manipulative motherfucker! And i still love him so much.

I.. i think i need therapy.

What?”

“Come back…next week…and…maybe…I’ll try.”

“That’s what I like to hear.”

Yeah, well yah wanna know what i like to hear? i like to hear the sounds of you moaning and groaning my name while i'm

and i like to hear the sound of the headboard on the bed banging up against the wall while we're -The section of this review has been censored by Copeland-Runnels Inc. herself. If you would like to read this section of the review, please contact either myself or 101mizzpoet101. You will now be returned to your regularly scheduled review.-

or the sound of neighbors knocking on the door because i'm screaming so loud because you are -The section of this review has been censored by Copeland-Runnels Inc. herself. If you would like to read this section of the review, please contact either myself or 101mizzpoet101. You will now be returned to your regularly scheduled review.-

so yeah that's what i like to hear

_

Randy walked around with a spring in his step. With just a little bit of luck, Domonique would be able to sway Vince into his favor.

But Maria wouldn’t have that, now would she?

She wanted all of the attention on herself, of course. After all, a Playboy cover is much more important that a WWE Championship match…right? Well, at least it was to her. With the entire backstage ruckus on Orton not wanting to put Cena over, no one paid attention to her. Not even Santino.

“Randy, you know what you need to do, right?” Maria asked. She was going to manipulate the situation to get all of the attention back on her. After all, when Candice and Ashley did the whole Playboy thing, they were all the cameras would focus on.

“What?”

“Remember how Kendrick got his title shot?”

“Yeah.”

“You need to do the same thing.”

Maria, i owe you big time, and you don't even fucking know it lmfao hahahahaha.

_

“Maria, I’m not going to take advantage of her, and I’m not going to cheat on my wife.”

Why not? : - ( (runnels, i'm making your FACE)

_

“Come on, Randy, she’s a total sleaze. Besides, your wife would never know.

1. i am a sleaze but only for randy.

2. it wouldn't matter if she found out because i'd grab a knife and i would -The section of this review has been censored by Copeland-Runnels Inc. herself. If you would like to read this section of the review, please contact either myself or 101mizzpoet101. You will now be returned to your regularly scheduled review.-

3. Hey, it's ME we are talking about here : - )

_

Hell, I’m surprised she can even walk with that demon seed you planted in her. Isn’t she the size of a whale now?”

THAT SHIT MADE MY MOTHERFUCKING WEEK! HELL TO THE MOTHERFUCKING YEAH THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT! THIS SHIT RIGHT UP THERE!/\

that fat bitch... like from the grease trucks at rutgers.

_

But there was one thing that he knew was there. If he wanted his shot, he needed to do what Maria had suggested.

After walking the length of the arena, Randy came back to where he started

Yes, come hither ;-)

_

“Randy, what do you want now?” Domonique asked, surprised that he was there…again.

“Don’t talk,”

Okay. whatever you want you sexy ass beast (Sexier than jericho)

_

he got up to her desk. As she looked up at him, he closed his eyes and caught her in a kiss.

And that right there ladies and gentlemen, was a chance of a lifetime, that i will never get. :-(

_

Domonique was shocked, but kissed back, having no idea where this was all of a sudden coming from. After realizing what was happening, she quickly pulled away.

that last part, let's me know this is fiction, because if it was real, i would NOT have pulled away. lol i love how i'm a good girl in this

“Randy, I-”

want you to fuck my motherfucking brains out.

_

“Damnit, what did I say about not talking?” Randy aggressively said, pulling her face back to his.

M! M! Mean randy, i love mean randy it's so hot... if he doesn't want me to talk, maybe he should shove his

“Randy, I can’t…”

OH YES I CAN! AND I WILL!

_

“Why not? You did with Kendrick. You almost did with Carlito.”

“For your information, I pushed Carlito away! And Kendrick got me drunk. But you…you’re different.”

“Why?”

“Because I…”

“What is it?”

“I don’t…trust myself with you.”

“I…um…” Randy fumbled, not exactly knowing what to say.

My eyes are tearing. I will never ever ever ever be put in this glorious predicament ever. and it hurts so bad runnels.

_

Yeah, he knew that he had an effect on a lot of women, but not that much of an effect.

Yeah but i'm different because i'm in love with him. deeply, madly, truly in love with him.

(light bulb)

_

Looking to get out of the situation, Domonique was willing to go against everything that she had wanted to do. “I’ll talk to him. I’ll talk to him right now.”

“You will?”

“Yep,” Domonique said, rushing out of the room.

Randy smiled to himself. He knew that in the end, he always got what he wanted.

yes he did, and with me... he always will.

_

I really really really do love this. It's like an excerpt from the bible. I mean, i just... i don't know what to say runnels i am so in shock at how perfect this came out... and dont worry i wont extort you into making it a full blown story, because sometimes you just have to be happy with what you can get and reap the benefits of patience later on down the line : - )

well, you now reign supreme, you are mother theresa. just so you know you are... and YOU REALLY DO WAUVE MWE! IM SWO WAPPY DAT WOO WAUVE MWE! well im going to go call you and scream... alot : - )
derivereine chapter 1 . 2/24/2008