Reviews for Be My Last
hannah5007 chapter 4 . 4/9/2012
this chapter was just wonderful, it touched my heart. It was just to amazing for words.
sorarocsthekeyblade chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
You are an amazing author! I have only just read the first chapter and I am hooked! I would type more, but I have to keep reading!
Na'viRabbit chapter 10 . 2/5/2012
Something tells me you're ending it there...

WELL DON'T! WE NEED MORE LOVE! But yay, they finally kissed. :3
Sasha Erin Alexain chapter 8 . 11/22/2011

I thought you'd died or something. But yaay, feelings are getting closer to the surface!

Breathless02 chapter 7 . 9/26/2011
I love this story sooo much! would be maybe update soon?I really really wanna read on :D
ObsessivePecan chapter 7 . 8/13/2011
*dies in adoration*

That is all .

Na'viRabbit chapter 7 . 8/13/2011
Whwn will they become a couuplle? D:

You're makin' me wanna cry, ;~; I'd even settle for kisses or telling of deep affections! Although I did like Riku's slip up. :D
JustOneDayMore chapter 7 . 8/12/2011
Axel and Roxas! :D I literally rejoiced when they busted in! God, I love them. xD The part about Axel and the baked alaska had me laughing so hard. He's such a creepy pyro, hitting on Sora... and Roxas is perfect. Enough said. :3

Sooo... they're living together now. And sharing a bed. Hmm... I'm getting ideas... Hopefully some will come true? Yes? Maybe...?

But there is conflict, and Riku isn't very good with emotions and such. Aww, well. n_n They'll figure it out. ...Oh, and Riku's mom... she scares me. x3

Can't wait for the next chapter! :D
JustOneDayMore chapter 6 . 8/12/2011
Hi. x3 I decided that I'm perfectly content with feeling like a stalker and I'm going to spam you with reviews, cause I freakin' LOVE this story. I have a hard time falling in love with stories, ya know. xD

Kairi and Selphie made me laugh, cause that's just like me. Stalking your friends is a sign of affection. xD And there's so much sexual tension and... gah! Poor boys... It makes me giggle, yet wish they would just do something already! xD But I'm a patient person. I can wait. ...or not. Only time will tell. n_n

By the way, Sora in Riku's clothes amazingly cute and suggestive. That was a great idea.
Hipular chapter 7 . 8/11/2011
Thank you, thank you, thank you so much for this wonderful fic! It's really awesome. And so are you~

Can't wait for your next update! Good luck with writing!
JustOneDayMore chapter 5 . 8/11/2011
Gah! xD It's so addicting! I've literally been sitting here analyzing Sora and trying to figure out his past and what's wrong with him. God, I'm creepy... x3

Anyways, I really love how spot on you capture emotions and expressions. It makes it that much more enjoyable to read, and makes me impatient. xD I want them to confess already, God Demyx!

p.s. I laughed so hard at Tifa's dogs. Zack and Reno... Awesome. n_n
JustOneDayMore chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
This is really good. I'm practically in shock. The characters are perfect, I love the setting, and it's keeping me guessing. :D It's amazing.
YOUniquee chapter 6 . 8/6/2011
More conflict and less fluff!

I for some reason, feel like Riku and Sora got it too easy. They just happened to meet then Bam! Their in love and all is well. Yeah, we have the mystery of Sora's secret but I have a feeling when it does come out, Riku will accept it and all will be well.

I mean, I need some conflict in here. The stories gone too deep and their should be some active conflict now. It's written well but I feel it could be executed better.

A happy ending only really feels like a happy ending when the characters go though conflict. Right? Right!

No offence mean't, because I will keep reading this story.

Keep writing!~

ObsessivePecan chapter 6 . 8/3/2011

You are such an amazing author~~~~~~~~ I can't get over how cute/awesome/amazing/addicting/EPIC this story is. You have reeled me in you wonderful authoress you! ;D And yes. Sora is irresistibly adorable with anything and everything he does 8D

MOAR PLEASE. I enjoy fast updates . I'm sure that the other readers do too. And my pack of rabid wolves that I sic on people that don't update quickly . jk~

megzy143 chapter 6 . 8/2/2011
bada ba ba baaaaaaaaaaa i'm lovin' it!

but this suspence is driving me insane! i love it! XD