Reviews for Revelations
MinniMuffin chapter 1 . 3/6/2008
Jenna chapter 1 . 3/3/2008
HAHHAHAHAHAHAHA! That was SO funny! It was a little hard to see how was talking but now i get it, but i think that you might wan to put that little ' and " thing at the top cuz i was like WHO THE HELL IS TALKING when i was reading it. lol. I think that the characters were a lil out of character (lol) but hey your not SM so its totally okay. Great story, i'm now going to go see if you have any other stories,

Ayra Amer chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
bravo bravo good job!1
HistoryintheMaking chapter 1 . 2/29/2008
Stealin moves from carlisle i see?

loved it! Love it! In love with it! Hysterical! Laugh Out Loud (LOL)!

msstudent chapter 1 . 2/28/2008
haha.. funny!
Chel 90210 chapter 1 . 2/26/2008
What do you need? A banner that says fuck me?

BAHAHAHAHA best part
Musical Ambience chapter 1 . 2/26/2008
Your story made me smile, and I just thought I'd let you know that 'Pollock' is a slang (often derogatory) term for a Polish person (more specifically, a Polish Jew).
Potterfriendz chapter 1 . 2/26/2008
OMG that was just way too funny! The thoughts and family taunting him the whole time. Priceless. You had me laughing so hard. Well done!
Maya Swan chapter 1 . 2/25/2008
Very good
Farnaz chapter 1 . 2/24/2008
‘You’re a real Pollock you know that?’

‘What the hell is a Pollock?’

‘I grew up in the south, I had country friends.’

‘You’re a voice. And I’ve never been to the south.’

NICE. Edwards voice is the shit there.

That was kool, bella's a bit of a hoe though..

so you think about these things at 3 in the night aye?

now we know why you cant sleep!
Signature.Hot.Chocolate chapter 1 . 2/24/2008
lol good job, very funny
alittlebitwarped chapter 1 . 2/24/2008
I liked it a lot. It was very very funny! Poor Edward! The only thing is that I would of liked to see who the thoughts were from (some of them were self explanatory but others werent), Oh and you switched your tenses in the begining and that was kind of annoying to figure out, but other than those two things it was great!
XOStranger chapter 1 . 2/24/2008
LMAO! i loved it, got confused in some parts but got on track again. Gosh his family put so much pressure. LOVED IT!
Sammy chapter 1 . 2/24/2008
OMG! LMFAO! that was so freakin hilarious. especially when edward thought bella was faking it. it was so awesome.
swathidarling chapter 1 . 2/24/2008
GOD that was funny. Reading it in the car, my mum thought I was having a PANIC attack, I was trying to stifle the laughter so badly. Great job!
46 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »