Reviews for Ranma/ Burning Rangers; 'Burning Sky'
SilverleafRand chapter 8 . 5/11/2007
WOO-PAH! good story, good read. NOT to sure about the whole Ryoga thing, it almost said he was going to turn up and then didnt...Meh

Good job.
Slade13 chapter 8 . 9/19/2003
i know it has been about a year since you completed this fic, but i would like to say that this is one of the more well thought out and writen fics i have read. a bonus is that it is complete. there are so few complete fics out there that it is a breath of fresh air when someone does finish. good work.
Neo Kojiro chapter 1 . 3/31/2003
In spite of all your "mad fanfic writin' skillz", you left out so many god damn details to what happened to everyone else, including the obvious question of Ryoga. Hell, even with an obvious ploy to throw Tatewaki into the mix, you failed to do that. I think a sequel is in order, or at least a "Sorry i sucked so bad at this, Kojiro" chapter.
Thomas chapter 8 . 8/14/2002
Great! What a wonderful story! I hope you write more like this one.
Dogmatix chapter 7 . 12/16/2001
O.O Wow. This is a very, very good fic. You might need a proofreader if you can get hold of one, the spelling/word choice needs a bit of cleaning up(eg. Sasuke's clothes were 'immaculate', not 'miraculous', I think is what you intended to say), but the story itself is simply wonderful, way to go. *chuckle* Nice interplay between the fiancees at the end of that last chapter. Eagerly awaiting new developments. _
Lord Helpme chapter 6 . 10/12/2001
My favorite typo is 'begrudgeonly'!
ReindeerEmu chapter 3 . 9/23/2001
Quite an interesting twist! I love how Ranma's coworkers react to him and his ego. I would love to see more of Ranma, Nabiki, and Mousse. Great story and I can't wait for further chapters! gimmme more!
Puck Silverbreeze chapter 3 . 9/23/2001
Awww I like the ending..
BlueEsper chapter 2 . 9/21/2001
Okay, where's Chris, Tillis, Reed (Leed Phoenix/Ice-man), Iria (Ilia)?

Still like the story, and the fact ou killied Akne off before putting Ranma with someone else (PLEASE SAY RYOUGA'S DEAD)
tola chapter 1 . 9/21/2001
It does make the reader what more of the stoey
BlueEsper chapter 1 . 9/20/2001
I like, it's a new twist to ANY Ranma crossover.

Oh and will Shou Amabane, Tillis, Iria (Ilia, the game gives two speelings, weird huh?) be in it, I know Chris will, Maybe Iceman, or is that Ranma because of his Soul-of-Ice?

Can't wait for more.