Reviews for Stranger Than Fiction
Fangirl1313 chapter 3 . 4/27/2010
If that were me I would've blackmailed them don't know what for but most likly to get them to buy me the books and autograph them( the black mail would be so I wouldn't yel "OMG THEY LOOK LIKE THE CULLENS!" I wouldn't say their secret). Or I would try to be their best human friend.
Golia Onyx chapter 38 . 6/25/2008
I think you finished up this story very nicely. I felt like i was about to laugh and cry at the same time!
PurpleEyedVampGirl chapter 38 . 6/25/2008
This was the most amazing story I laughed cried and went insane because of this. Heres a clue to why I read your stories. They do for me what I think a story should do. The enduce strong emotion. So I hope to see more amazing works by you Rae!

Bye
PurpleEyedVampGirl chapter 36 . 6/24/2008
Wow! Is he going to change her? Your cliff hangers are soo mean! I'm in suspense here! Write more soon yes? Thankies! Bye!
bookwormkrissy chapter 36 . 6/22/2008
is he going to bite her? OMG UPDATE SOON! i can't take this suspense!
Saggs chapter 35 . 6/20/2008
OMG! Gr,, lol,, it only took u bwt 400 million yrs :) gr ive gt grey hyair nw,, im wrinkly and i gt me a zimmer frame! im gonna call my new pet snail Rae,, but its too fast!
Moon-Night-Sea chapter 1 . 6/6/2008
this story is the best one. you have to read it.(:
me-myself-and-me chapter 34 . 6/5/2008
aw, but i guess its a good thing she finally remembered even if it hurts.
Moonlight.Asphyxia chapter 33 . 5/12/2008
Cute story!

Update!
me-myself-and-me chapter 33 . 5/12/2008
yay, i like that song it's great oh and i have a question, does rae actually remember that their vampire's, did they tell her or does she not know?
xbitemark chapter 32 . 5/7/2008
OMG

SHE'S AWAKE!

YAY!
me-myself-and-me chapter 32 . 5/5/2008
once again this is soo so sweet, i love your style of writting i think it's great how you can put so much romance into even a simple piece like this without putting in so much mushy stuff it make's people want to puke, there are very few people who can do that in my opinion and the song's compliement your story really well and i think i've said this about almost every chapter so far but this time it really did make me cry. anyway that's all i felt like writting a long review cause i think you deserve it, your story's great update soon.
xbitemark chapter 31 . 5/3/2008
wow,

that was interesting,

writing from in a coma.

this is really good.

i hope she wakes up!
me-myself-and-me chapter 31 . 5/2/2008
OMG, that's so sweet i almost cried.
Golia Onyx chapter 31 . 5/1/2008
Oh do please continue! XD I love your writting, it is just amazing :] i love your ideas, and i cant wait for the next chapter!