Reviews for Subspace Emissary
Gatomongamer chapter 13 . 8/22/2014
Tabuu got owned
Oathkeeper0317 chapter 13 . 8/16/2013
Lol its over 9000 that was funny.
DarkCloud91 chapter 13 . 2/10/2013
I hope that Cloud's Final Smash is his Lv. 7 Limit Break; Omnislash!
Mr. Zeldapedia chapter 3 . 3/17/2010
great story. finally, someone else besides myslrf who knows that diddy and DK are related. I'm guessing you played the original smash bros for N64? anyway, i favorited and subscribed. awesome job.
Moonlight Faerie III chapter 5 . 8/9/2009
"SHUT UP, TUNIC BOY! YOU’RE JUST JEALOUS BECAUSE MY PEACH IS BETTER THAN ZELDA!"

“SHUT UP, YOU FATSO! DON’T YOU DARE TALK ABOUT ZELDA LIKE THAT!”

LOL!
NillyNarwhal chapter 3 . 8/9/2009
you sure seem to like using man. especially for pit...just saying.
Moonlight Faerie III chapter 1 . 8/9/2009
I love this game and i love your story so far!

Although you could put in slightly more detail.

Otherwise, great job!
SuperSonicSmash chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
Story's great, but at the end, can Pikachu and Buneary really breed together? Also, you can only get Toon Link, Wolf, and Jigglypuff at the end of Adventure Mode.
princesspeachy2 chapter 13 . 7/19/2009
I absolutely love it! Although I think you should have added a bit more romance in it. Oh and Pyramids is supposed to be Primids. Otherwise I found a few grammar errors. But it happens right. Well it was so incredibly cool.
whatever chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
you change tenses a lot, you may want to review that. A good tie-in, though.
Master Lumine Omega chapter 13 . 1/13/2009
It was a pretty good story, but it could do with some fleashing out.
Mewtrainer chapter 13 . 11/29/2008
Is there a sequel?
Joseph Rasche chapter 4 . 11/20/2008
Do you mean Primids, not pyramids?
Joseph Rasche chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
I like it! See, the biggest prob w/subspace emissary is that there's no dialouge. The dialouge makes it much cooler!
ashofthechampions chapter 13 . 10/17/2008
WHOA...You're such a creative, inspiring FanFic Writer! I really liked the idea of Link and Mario combining attacks to form Triforce Slash Finish. You did not use internet lingo or make typos. Now show those other FanFic writers who's boss!