Reviews for Dr Speech
Wow chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
This was so good,it was so sweet to.
Bit confused about the ending,I mean..why does ino need an appointment,because it didn't seem like he does that with all of his clients since he said he has liked naruto since forever.
So I'm going to assume that was a little joke lol well had me smiling oddly anyway
Plus I don't think Sakura would like it if doctor uchiha had sex with all his clients ahaha
Great story though very original too
fiddys chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
Awh this was hella cute c: good job
lagseeing1123 chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
What a hot idea. I don't know much about Speech and Language Pathology but since I'm a Physiotherapy student, this really interested me. SLP, PT and OT are kind of a rehab trio. This story just inspired me to try and incorporate PT into Naruto fics.
JettBlack22 chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
When Sasuke said all his clients leave satisfied did that mean he slept with them too or were they just satisfied with getting their voices back?
Xyra Kaze chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
LOL this is definitely a favourite! Loved it all the way and it was so original
MusicFan Banana chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
That... was hot!

But I didn't get it so well, did Naruto already speak? Because for someone who doesn't talk in three years that proggress was to much.
Marquise Spinneret Mindfang chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
Really good :)
lovemahBF chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
I. loved. this.
Sasuki Uchiha Uzumaki chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
Damn! xD
Sachiel Angelo chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
lol cute. But how does Sasuke do it? Please dont tell me he did the same thing he did with Naruto, with his other patient. He doesnt seem like the type to...sleep around.
Nautical.Empress chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
Can I set an appointment too? XD God The fluff bunnies are smothering all of us with this awesome story!
Mizuki Inuzuka chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
lolz! it was gr8
takuya chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
oh that was such a cute story i so loved it
KyouyaxCloud chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
lovely!

thx
counter-intuitive chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
Does Sasuke give all his clients the same treatment? *Looks suspicious* And why did Ino need an appointment? :P