Reviews for Reminiscence
mysticalphoenix-avalon chapter 6 . 12/17/2015
OMG! Thank you. The chemistry between Mai and Naru, "Yowza.". Love it. All of them. Good job.
SoCal.NEH chapter 6 . 9/6/2015
please update
xSapphirexRosesxFanx chapter 6 . 6/18/2015
Please UPDATE really soon!
MAIxNARU forever!
ShugoYuuki123 chapter 6 . 12/29/2014
Cool story! :) But it shocked me when Naru fired her
EverlastingRyo chapter 6 . 9/8/2014
Ohh, in your face narcissist. Let's see how you like the feisty Mai now
dancingfingers chapter 6 . 9/6/2014
Naru's mood seems like that of a pregnant woman: fluctuate randomly lol. Why would he bother to hire her only to fire her the next day? Although it's out of his concern (if so) , Mai has been through so much before.
Anyway, I'm kinda confused when you suddenly changed the POV to Liza. That is, until I realized that Mai is having her vision.
Thank you for updating! I look forward for the next chapter!
Anonymous chapter 4 . 9/6/2014
Not sure why, but when I keep seeing the word coy and simper spread out throughout the story, and by Mai no less, I was suddenly reminded of a rich girl with corkscrew girl in her hair and whom likes to act cute...
furiouskittenn chapter 6 . 9/5/2014
A Midsummer chapter 5 . 8/15/2014
"I'm letting you go." Geez Noll, you sound like a boyfriend who's cutting ties with his beloved girlfriend out of misguided attempt of protection. You idiot scientist, if only Gene can see you now...

Damn, I can't wait for that part where Naru swore like the British boy that he is upon seeing Mai being kissed by her teacher. "Bloody hell" he said, hahahahaha! I hope you didn't remove that because that part is precious and should go down as 'The few times Oliver "Naru" Davis aka Shibuya Kazuya Gets Caught Off Guard'. That moment is glorious and the one I've remembered so fondly out of everything in this fic. I'm sure this is the same fic anyway. *prays*
xSapphirexRosesxFanx chapter 5 . 7/4/2014
naru better hold her tight
EverlastingRyo chapter 5 . 6/18/2014
Che! Taniyama-san my foot! Argh so annoying, especially Mai's indecisiveness about Gene and Naru although I think Naru does have that ability to make you even doubt yourself just because he said so. And please I beg you I can't wait for a months to no end again for another chapter, I don't think my sanity can take it so please update soon!
Jade Starlight chapter 5 . 6/15/2014
This rewriting is really good! And seriously, a cliffhanger? Well I am definitely looking forward to the rest of this. Poor Mai is the clueless one this time, & it seems Naru knows his feelings. What a change, but a good one! Keep up the good work, & sooner rather than later I hope!
AmyNChan chapter 5 . 6/15/2014
After she did all of that, too... sad sad face!
Lulucutie12 chapter 5 . 6/15/2014
That ending quote was like a punch in the stomach to me.
furiouskittenn chapter 4 . 6/15/2014
MAIIIIIIII! Thank you for uploading after I begged you to! *bats eyelashes* She and Noll are totally gonna work it out, right? And she's gonna survive? And he's gonna say "nice knickers"? No that's silly he wouldn't lower himself to say "nice knickers." (I totally bet he saw them, though.)