Reviews for The Dance of the Marionette
Chickenbutttttt chapter 1 . 6/26/2019
I realize it’s been ten years since there has been any update, but I really enjoyed reading through what’s been done so far. It is written well and I wish there was more! Although that is too much to hope for, I am still glad to experience the creative works that came from the amazing Neverwinter Night’s community that I missed out on during its golden age.
Guest chapter 12 . 11/11/2012
This is a good AU story. I only discovered A Dance with Rouges last month & you are doing justice to the spirit of the characters. I have not completed part 2 yet, so this is taken as a seprate tale.
lilamarwen chapter 12 . 1/28/2010
I really hope you finish this story...it's very well written...and I loved the depth of Arto's character...very intriguing!
grimmdeathe chapter 12 . 12/27/2009
Just wanted to tell you that this was one of the few creations on this site where the writer (you;) actually wrote about the ever after of the game. Most of the writers on here (although creative) take the module and rewrite it as they see it. It takes much more ingenuity and creativity to take something and make it your own instead of just rewriting it in your own way (if that makes sense;). Your story inspired me to play the module (which I liked). Even though it was based on ADwR, this story itself became an entity on its own, seperate somehow, containing a heavy dose of mystery and a fairytale like quality with a plot line that I hadn't even considered as the aftermath to the module. It heavily saddens me that you may put this on hold & I sincerely hope that you reconsider finishing it, as is, perhaps later going back to edit as you see fit. But that's just my wishful thinking; ) Thank you for this chapter, it was wonderful even with out the editing : )
LadyBlackhawk chapter 11 . 11/5/2009
Another strong beautiful chapter! I love where this story is going. Sarla defintely should be with Luce, though Arto's behavior is very intriguing. I can't wait for more!
grimmdeathe chapter 11 . 10/8/2009
Thank Gods! I've waited so patiently for this chapter, I had almost given up hope. Once again all I can say is I LOVE the way you write. I thought you portrayed Luce perfectly, Sarla's knight in shining armor. Nice touch with General Addams as well. I can't wait to see what you have in mind for this story to play out. Please don't wait another 6 months to update! : )
CrayonMentality chapter 10 . 8/7/2009
This looks good so far. Hope for an update! :)
LadyBlackhawk chapter 10 . 4/18/2009
Another great chapter, Lett. It's all so intriguing. You have me on the edge of my seat eagerly waiting for more.
Swirlwind chapter 9 . 3/2/2009
Just stumbled upon this story, and I must say it captivated me completely. As it's been so long since it was last updated, I suppose it's useless to hope for it to continue, but I do nonetheless. (Although, is the prince's name really _Louise_?)

Here's hoping the story will one day be concluded!
grimmdeathe chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
Sque...

I've been checking about once a week since the last chapter and although it's been torture, what else can I say besides the fact that the chapter was definitely worth the wait. I am so happy to hear that you plan on finishing this story.

More soon please : )
LadyBlackhawk chapter 9 . 12/26/2008
Once again a beautifully written chapter. The plot is thickening and I love it. I had a suspicion that the stranger in the dark was the Imperial Prince. Nice.

I'm looking forward to more, Lett, as always. Great job!
LadyBlackhawk chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
Are you ever going to update? Post a new chapter to the story? It's far too wonderful to remain hanging as it is. Please say you'll post something new soon.
Dragonzeyez21 chapter 8 . 10/31/2008
Please please update soon. This story is so amazing. I love it. You really know how to pull a reader in and make them feel like they are part of the action. It's so incredibly heartfelt. Thank you so much for sharing this beautiful story.
Lady Evania chapter 8 . 9/25/2008
Aww, you can't stop here!

I have just read all 8 chapters in one go, and am loving the story!

I have played the Dances with Rouges, and omg I relly feel with your MC, hope you start on the story again!
LadyBlackhawk chapter 8 . 8/17/2008
Wow! I am loving this story even more and I can't wait to read more!