Reviews for Alternatively
Grrarrggh chapter 8 . 6/12
Oh, FANTASTIC last line. Those who know you the best, love you the most can also hurt you the most. Hurt you with the truth.
Guest chapter 65 . 1/3/2016
Waaaaaaaaah that cliffhanger! Yeah I'm definitely gonna need that cheese, poor Rose... I don't think I'd be able to keep it together after the tirade of experiences she went through in such a short time.

Oh my word I have so much to squeal about here, but what do I write first? I LOVE how you broke the fourth wall again with the malevolent entity talking with the -BAD WOLF- breaks ( or I think that's what you did? It certainly made me look at them from a different perspective heh), and that final enemy was just the right kind of vague for me (I reaaaaally wanna know what it is, but sometimes not knowing and getting to speculate is best). Was it the thing that escaped the closing crack? Was is something else? Is that mysterious escapee the reason why Rose is "invisible" to the Doctor (I doubt it, I actually think it was Mal messing up/being distracted at the moment when Wolfie was forced into the crack, and thus didn't bring Rose back properly. Maybe she's a second in the future or some dimension, some glitch, idk haha)? And poor Altie! He's gonna think Rose left with his parallel without saying goodbye and he just needs hugs so badly and I just wanna smush his and Rose's faces together and see them happy! Q_Q

Reading your A/N I completely felt the same with Altie, and I love the differences I percieved with him. Right from the beginning, when I first started reading years ago, I thought Altie was basically Nine in Ten's body. I always felt Rose and Nine had a stronger bond than his reincarnation who was very mercurial, so while I was always rooting for Altie, my first read through I was expecting a tearjerker of goodbye for him. this goodbye to canon!ten was just as real, and beautiful, and honestly I didn't even think I needed this fixit until I read this last chapter hahaha

I think the Christmas episode you write next would be a perfect epilogue; if it's so draining I don't expect you to write another series. Even the "plotholes" left unanswered like Jane and Emerson!Doctor (omg BTW whenever I think of future Doctor I think of him now, he's just too yummy!) doesnt really need to be told because of the nature of the genre and your writing style left us with just enough with a deliciously vague possibility of what could be, so we fans can think up our own story with without feeling like we need more explanation *coughMoffatcough*. (I wanted to think Jane was the Bad Wolf, or maybe the current host, but I like the idea that she's just a normal 23rd century girl haha).

Anyway, still love your writing style! Actually I read your Steve/Bucky fic on Ao3 without realizing lol I hope you're having a good start to 2016, and I hope the next chapter won't take too long. Maybe by Valentines Day? :D (it's a parallel universe right? maybe in that universe the bad guys come out on Valentines Day. Yeah, I'm totally not begging because I'm a sucker for AltieXRose fluff or anything). Great reading from ya!
Letheliah chapter 64 . 1/3/2016
*yells excitedly as she rereads up to chapter 64*
Lol omg who needs sleep when there's reading to be done, right? I still love this fic btw, it's still one of my top five, and I'm totally gonna write another review just as soon as I make another cuppa of cocoa and read 65.
P.s. You rock, thanks for updating (even though it's taken me forever to get around to reading it) even if you've lost your motivation to the series and fandom.
P.P.s. Lulu is best champ. Although Orianna has a place in my heart too.
Falling Right Side-Up chapter 11 . 12/13/2015
It's been a while since your last update (ch. 64), so I don't remember the story, so I'm reading it again. I don't remember how much I enjoyed it the first time around, but I'm enjoying it plenty again now :) so I guess that speaks to the quality of the fic (can be enjoyed over and over again~).
Sharon Sayegh chapter 65 . 12/11/2015
This is the one storyline I've been sticking with from the Doctor Who-niverse for several years now. Occasionally I receive notification that more has been posted, and I come in to read. My gosh; 65 chapters! I am really enjoying the story, and do hope that there is more ... much more ... to come! Thank you, thank you Kathryn Shadow for keeping up you story. :o)

Sharon Sayegh, aka Wiggiemomsi
Curry chapter 65 . 12/9/2015
Glad you are back. You write grabbing story line and Altie is lovable. Steady commitment is gold; worshiping the ground she walks on - not so healthy. Unlike hype over dependency/co-dependency does not a healthy relationship make. [Yes, I know this is fanfic and Dr. Who fanfic at that. Just couldn't resist making the observation anyway.] Anyway, fun and involving read.
StarryNight101 chapter 65 . 12/8/2015
Gahhhhh. GAHHHHHH. I am a puddle of emotion over here. And I've read this before, when you sent it to me to 'beta'! BUT I STILL CRIED BECAUSE GAHHH. "Because one of them had had enough time to move on with his life. And the other had never tried to leave her behind." I lost it at that.

Aaand then I lost it at the Doctor and Rose's goodbye. AND DONNA. Poor, poor Donna. And I'm probably a little over-emotional due to lack of sleep at the moment, but GAHHH. So, so good. And also, yes, your stubbornness is very admirable! Thank you for not giving up on this story.

I can't remember how many years ago I first stumbled across this (I just tried to figure this out... I think it was maybe during the 'Before' episode at some point? Not sure) but it doesn't even matter. What DOES matter is that you've kept going, you finished the main story line, YOU'VE WRITTEN 180,829 WORDS OF AWESOMENESS, and also you've somehow managed to not get fed up by my obsessive fangirl tendencies and obnoxious pestering. :)

Obviously, I'm not jumping ship, that's ridiculous! I look forward to reading the awesome, cheesy, sappy Christmas 'episode' with saving people through Christmas carols.

And seriously, don't feel like an awful human being, because you're so far from that. I hope that when I get annoyed at the long periods of time between updates, that doesn't contribute to it, because you are seriously awesome for writing all this and for not giving up. :)

So YAY Alternatively and YAY friend-times!
I play wid fir3 chapter 65 . 12/8/2015
You cannot imagine how happy I was to realize that you updated! I'm glad that you're picking the story back up - take your time, the updates are well worth it, and if anything, I can always start from chapter one to get a feel for how well written of a fic this is.

Also thank you for the recaps and tldrs. Also. League. How would one go about adding you? (S5 in season 3, stopped playing ranked because Life Happened)
Rose of Zakarisz chapter 65 . 12/8/2015
I love this, I think it's great! _ She had very sound reasons for her decision and I too have grown very fond of Altie. Overall I really love this story but it did feel like you lost your way a bit in the middle. This chapter is a great come back to the beginning feel of the story. Great job.
Falling Right Side-Up chapter 64 . 11/14/2015
Oh WOw. And now this fic has been left unfinished for a year...even thought it's so close to completion! Update, pretty please?
Grosspointeblankfan chapter 64 . 7/26/2015
Hello, still here, still hoping for update and ending(((
TheLittleRoguex chapter 2 . 7/26/2015
Aww
TheLittleRoguex chapter 1 . 7/25/2015
Loved it
Guest chapter 64 . 7/23/2015
WHAT IS THIS!? FINISH THIS PLEASE!

Really, this story is brilliant and it needs the be finished.
Grosspointeblankfan chapter 19 . 6/30/2015
Hi. Popped in to check if you updated yet, and randomly skipped to the water story. Again, it's brilliant! The whole fic has the right share of adventures and emotional turmoils. Please, keep going