Reviews for Fruits of Malice
talerano chapter 1 . 8/10
I loved this fic, but felt kinda sad that u skipped ALL the sex scenes. Sure, this story isn't about that, but at least one scene would be appreciated. Overall, I really loved this story, loved the hate-then-love cliche you put, nice!
The TIE fighters doesn't exist. They are about to build at the empire rise.
Cryptic Vortex chapter 63 . 4/29
I did always love a happy ending... ;)
I don't understand how the Jedi cannot know that DARTH Vader is a Sith.
Dirtkid123 chapter 63 . 3/10
OH MY GOD THIS IS MY NEW FAVORITE STAR WARS FLUFFY ACTION FANFICTION! Phenomenal job well done!
I'm gonna take a wild guess here. Ella was pregnant with park's chld. That's why she was sick.
Your story makes no sense. He goes by the name 'Darth ' and yet to be killed or confronted by the Jedi . Seriously your Jedi are dimwits.
space-gem chapter 7 . 1/4
I know this story is already completed and has been for awhile, but I still feel the need to say that I find how you portray Padmé and Darth Vader is entertaining. I really enjoy your writing style!
MumsieDo chapter 63 . 10/4/2016
I've read and re-read this story countless times, and I always enjoy it! So well written! Thank you! Hope you will write more Anakin & Padme adventures for us to enjoy!
AnakinPadmeSkywalker chapter 16 . 10/2/2016
I love what you're doing here, both awakening his humanity and building the sexual tension. Excellent story
Axcel chapter 4 . 8/20/2016
Ah, so he is as shallow in regards to her as I thought from chapter 1...I'm not surprised.
Axcel chapter 3 . 8/20/2016
Oh, good! I feared this fic would be about Vader turning Light upon meeting Padme. That she'd be some bright spot that slowly erodes his darkness. Thanks for not doing that! :D
Olivia K chapter 19 . 6/13/2016
Did you copy a writer named FallenJedi79, or did he/she copy you.
WeylandCorp 4 chapter 54 . 4/18/2016
Why would shmi just leave her husband? Couldn't anakin just visit?
nice chapter 63 . 2/28/2016
that is a great story,but its so long that I skipped a load of chapters just to read this one,and I'm not joking.i only got to chapter 23 before my patience ran out,Has anyone read the WHOLE story,not skipping anything,read every there isn't,I challenge you all(including myself)to do that
1,614 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »