Reviews for Fruits of Malice
Olivia K chapter 19 . 6/13
Did you copy a writer named FallenJedi79, or did he/she copy you.
WeylandCorp 4 chapter 54 . 4/18
Why would shmi just leave her husband? Couldn't anakin just visit?
nice chapter 63 . 2/28
that is a great story,but its so long that I skipped a load of chapters just to read this one,and I'm not joking.i only got to chapter 23 before my patience ran out,Has anyone read the WHOLE story,not skipping anything,read every there isn't,I challenge you all(including myself)to do that
SiriuslyPink chapter 1 . 2/28
So overall good writing. But if you establish that someone is talking with a he said, you don't need to keep saying he said or he added after every sentence they say in the paragraph.
Riddle Wraith chapter 63 . 2/25
Now THIS is the quality type of AU I like to see. Awesome job! I've wanted to read nothing more than a quality happy Skywalker family AU for a long time, and I really haven't been able to find one that lives up to my standards until now. Thank you. :) Or rather, one that ends on such a note anyway. All I wanted was to see the Skywalkers together, alive, and happy in a story without a bunch of spelling errors, grammatical errors, typos, or just plain bad writing, and I got my wish with this. Once more, thank you.
Missyr256 chapter 63 . 2/3
OMG. OMFG. Sorry but I really don't know what else to say. I recently started reading Star wars FF's and I thought, I had found my favorite one. I was so terribly wrong. This one is sooooo good. I loved it from the beginning. At first I did binge reading because it was so well written I couldn't stop myself. Then I realized that if I continued at this pace I would finish the story within a short time. They story was so good I didn't want it to be over so soon so I started reading at a slower pace. Now the inevitable has happened and I am at the end. Although sad that the story is finished, I am so happy that you wrote this and I had the chance to read it. I finished reading with a big smile on my face.
This is not only my favorite Star Wars story, but my favorite FF ever. And believe my that really speaks for itself. I have read thousands but probably never with so much passion as I did here. So I just wanna say thank you for this piece of art. I hope there are more stories as good at these out there although I think it is almost impossible to find a better one than this :)
if there was like a fic that defined slow burn, this fic would be the lord of all slow burn fics out there (I love it)
Lord Sanguine chapter 63 . 1/20
I liked the introduction - it subverted the usual pattern for these kinds of stories. Good length and pretty well written overall. Good job.
MumsieDo chapter 2 . 1/11
This story, as is the rest of your writing, most enjoyable! I hope you will reward us all with another Anakin / Padme story soon!
liz.onia chapter 63 . 1/6
Thanks for the great story! Just joined the star wars fan boat and I super enjoyed this fanfic. It's the first star wars one I picked to read! Hope you're still writing!
Lyanna Pond chapter 63 . 1/3
Just spent 5 hours reading this and it was definitely not 5 hours wasted! Great story- I think I will read more of yours later :)
ICouldRun chapter 1 . 10/3/2015
Oh Palo I'm sorry but this story isn't going to turn out well for you, is it?
AnotherStoryFan chapter 63 . 8/31/2015
Really interesting take on the A/P romance. You are a master of plot! Look forward to reading more of your stories, I can't tear my eyes away from them!
whedjshffbrehc chapter 63 . 7/20/2015