Reviews for animal instinct
Ticci toby chapter 5 . 5/24
plz update and its great thank u
Ticci toby chapter 4 . 5/24
XD that's a lot of ICE CREAM!
acetwolf94 chapter 5 . 9/16/2014
I LOVE IT! ADD MORE PLEASE!
PureDestiney03-Garra'sGirl chapter 5 . 1/22/2014
when r u going yo post chapter 6?
PureDestiney03-Garra'sGirl chapter 6 . 12/13/2013
soooooooooo...is there going to be a next chapter oooorrr... Pwease
Lunardragon33 chapter 6 . 3/1/2013
please update soon
Okinawa Girl chapter 6 . 2/16/2013
Please Update! I love this story its so cute and original! dont let us readers down! UPDATE OR ELSE!
Okinawa Girl chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
I love this story its so cute! SOMEONE GIVE ME A RACCOON GAARA PLEASE!
PersonofAwesome24 chapter 6 . 12/29/2012
when is you going to update again?
theoneandonly chapter 6 . 1/7/2012
omg gwad please update with new chapters please it's like 2012 two years since yuor last update so yeah i love your fanfiction happy days
messers-peaches chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
i want a raccoon gaara he is soooo kayot
pensuka chapter 5 . 5/3/2011
all i can say is this lucky basterds...
yayayayayayayayay chapter 6 . 2/13/2011
come on! come on! come on! come on! come on! come on! come on! come on! come on! come on! come on! come on! come on! come on! come on! come on! come on! come on! come on! come on! come on! come on! come on! come on! come on! come on! come on! come on! come on! come on! come on! come on! come on! come on! come on! come on! come on! come on! come on! come on! come on! come on! come on! come on! come on! come on! come on! come on! come on! come on! come on! come on! come on! come on! come on! come on! come on! come on! come on! come on! come on! come on! come on! come on! come on! come on! come on! come on! come on! come on! come on! come on! come on! come on! come on! COME ON! PLEASE GET THE NEXT CHAP UP... IVE READ THIS THREE TIME'S! THATS HOW MUCH I LOVE THIS STORY SO PPPLLLEEEAAASSSEEE! GET THE NEXT CHAP UP *PUPPY DOG EYES*
Guest chapter 6 . 2/12/2011
Dude, you justsaid that you wouldn't make us wait that long and now we waited for a long time. Since october 2010! It's 2011 now! Wow hurry up and be inspired an write! Lol.