Reviews for When Everything Crumbles
Lovenewfantasy chapter 6 . 8/10/2014
I am in tears and on edge, what's going to happen next?! Please say you'll update soon, I know you've probably heard it a million times but you'll kill me from the anticipation. Please your going to kill me I really hope you update soon, is the cross road demon lady gonna pop up or cas and is dean gonna dodge the bullet or what? So please don't keep us hanging.
soaring freedom chapter 6 . 5/8/2014
wow this story is amazing
i would really love to see a continuation of this work i can't wait to see what happens and where you go with this there are almost uncountable possibilities and outcomes to this.
there is a lot of stuff that are still very mysterious about Dean's deal and the more we read about it the more confusing it becomes.
please pick up the story .
catch-the-snow x chapter 6 . 5/17/2012
Heyy! Just dropping by to say that I really like where you're going with this story! The plot is so -GAHH- intriguing and you have the best balance between description/info. and forward plot drive.

And Dean and Sammy are just great characters :) You're really making Dean suffer huh? And Sammy too, I suppose.

I can't wait to see what happens next! For some reason, after the HUGE cliffhanger at the end of Chapter 6, I see Sammy saving Dean :)
Demon2Angel chapter 6 . 5/13/2012
I really like this story I hope that it updates soon
SamDeanLove chapter 6 . 1/22/2012
more..more please hurry up! )
Souless666 chapter 6 . 1/22/2012
Ok, I'm beggin ya to continue.

I'm not sure where you where going originally with this, (though the original direction was very intriguing), but I am still hooked to see where you go now.

I'll admit I am confused about what John's letter said, But I'm thinking we are dealing with a game of Telephone where the letter, and John's perception of Sam, are concerned. Cause removing Dean from history, would not change who Sam's parents where, just change who he became, in the long run; but Dean would not realize somethign like for awhile, I would think.
Dubhe666 chapter 6 . 1/22/2012
aaah! thank you! :D i was hoping you would think about writing some more, but i never thought you'd have a chapter this quick.

great chappie :) i wonder how he'll convince Bobby he's the good guy. love the confrontation! i also love cliffies, even though it's only a little one. i just hope you won't lose your interest in the story again, i'd love to see it finished.

grtz, Dubhe
Dubhe666 chapter 5 . 1/10/2012
i know it has been like 4 years since you started this story, but i really want to know what happened to Sammy. i'm guessing he's the hunted and not a hunter and that maybe Gordon (?) abused him?

i think you really catch Deans emotions wonderfully! it's beautifully written.

i'd love to see this finished!

grtz, Dubhe
Sailor Pandabear chapter 5 . 2/22/2010
interesting
LelaRo chapter 5 . 4/11/2009
wow, wonder whats going on with sammy, cant wait for a next update, please?
Stompy Bigfoot chapter 5 . 12/31/2008
oh...good deal you made

:D
fisarcyona chapter 5 . 11/8/2008
no way! You did NOT stop there. This is fantastic. I wanna know all about this AU Sam and what happens when Dean goes to see Bobby! C'mon, tell me more!PLEASE continue! x
sentarla chapter 5 . 11/8/2008
I really like this so far, can't wait to see where you will take it. MOre soon please!
Re-Used chapter 3 . 6/20/2008
Oh, a promising beginning.
SamDeanLove chapter 3 . 6/7/2008
more..more..hurry up please! )