Reviews for Edited By
Blahsblah2001 chapter 1 . 2/24/2008
Lulz. Correspondence course in slang.

I like it, definitely. You've written funnier, but this one's good. I think you forgot a couple spaces, though they mostly occur in the vicinity of italics, meaning that it can just be strange uploading problems to blame.

If you were gonna cut some words... I don't know which ones specificly, just take out a few lines of insults, or some adjectives. I dunno.
elishebha chapter 1 . 2/24/2008
Such beautiful writing. I love all your stories, and this one has got the be the most hilarious. I like that you can write all four of them together without neglecting a single one.

I agree that you could maybe trim down the beginning a little. And if need be (though I found it vastly entertaining-so only do this if you simply MUST), you could maybe cut out a little bit of the Hazel confrontation. Once again, that's only if you're still struggling to get it under the word limit.

The ending was solid.

My favorite part though has got to be when Gojyo tests whether they can swear again or not. I laughed a good deal.
GreyLiliy chapter 1 . 2/24/2008
I still love this to bits and pieces. XD

Ahem, as for cutting- the opening would be the best place. I think the background of Otohime could be trimmed as well as her adoration of the MG. I think the fact she wants to keep every hair that falls from the MG's head is sign enough that she's a fan - and I would keep the hair part, because it makes for a wonderful threat there at the end. _

Um. I think I covered the rest in my pre-readings. Still lovin' Hazel and Gat, Hakkai's match with him and well, Gojyo falling first. It's all good. _
Zab Jade chapter 1 . 2/24/2008
Heh heh. I still like this. There are a couple of places where it could be trimmed down without changing the meaning. Later today, I'll go over it again and offer some suggestions in an e-mail.
19 | « Prev Page 1 2