Reviews for The Bachelor
Camilla chapter 45 . 1/21/2010
I really wish I had read your note at the beginning of the final chapter. I got to the end and was like WTF where is it? It really doesn’t feel like it’s finished but if that is what you were going for then I guess I have to accept it. I loved the story and can’t wait to read your next one. But not now as it is quarter past six in the morning and I have to get up in a few hours.
iheartzanessa08 chapter 45 . 8/27/2009
awesome updates! i loving it!

hate jeff!

update soon.
JennCorinthos chapter 45 . 8/22/2009
Loved this... What a great story...

JENNIFER
xXPlayedByLifeXx chapter 45 . 5/6/2009
I love your idea... and I loved reading this fic, it's really very good... I'm impatiently waiting for the sequel and I hope you'll post one soon.
Jenn6891 chapter 45 . 2/12/2009
i was reading this over on the n but you never finished it over there and i just found it on here again and realized that it was finished!

glad jude and tommy worked stuff out for now and are gonna work on giving their relationship a real chance

never liked jeff and now knowing that he's associated with hunter makes me hate him even more

please hurry with the sequel, i can't wait to find out what's happened since the end of the 'show'
btru2u chapter 45 . 1/8/2009
This story really is one of my absolute favorites. You did such an amazing job with the writing. Jude and Tommy had their fair share of ups and downs in this story but that is what made it so interesting. You kept surprising me with new twists in the story. I loved every word!
mandy1485 chapter 45 . 1/7/2009
OMG! I'm so confused now. How did jeff get his revenge? I feel like i missed something. Are you gonna write a sequel? This story was so good!
Lord Squinty Frown chapter 45 . 1/2/2009
Where's the end?

It just kind of stops?
bookwormhottie chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
love it
monkey-monkey-underpants07 chapter 45 . 12/12/2008
HUNTER? SERIOUSLY! What the crap! was hunter mentioned earlier and i just missed it?

okay...happier things...

the ring is so amazing! It's shaped like a star! which is so perfect! AH! and he proposed...sorta. aw, happy ending...

but...back to jeff...what the crap is up his sleeve! ugh!

please post the sequal soon! i'm dying to know what happens!

oh and btw...this story was awesome! I loved it! :D

can't wait for more!
monkey-monkey-underpants07 chapter 44 . 12/12/2008
.gosh! holy crap! one chapter left! ah! i'm so nervous to read it! they end up together, right? i mean they have too...right? ugh. i guess i'll just have to break down and read it.

i can't believe everything is out in the open and still the drama continues. ugh. lol. but it is Jommy afterall. nothing else would make sense. haha.
letitrain810 chapter 45 . 12/6/2008
Oh my gosh Tommy's "proposal" to Jude was amazingly sweet.

I seriously despise Jeff though.

I want to know what this guy's deal is, and why he wants revenge on Tommy.

You definitely got me wanting the sequel.

Amazing story.

Can't wait for the sequel.
mrsmagee2011 chapter 45 . 12/3/2008
aww... oh how i hate jeff!
hayley chapter 45 . 11/28/2008
aww a promise ring, how cute. :]

i loved this chapter, and i cant wait for the sequal!
meeshell72 chapter 45 . 11/28/2008
Finally! I had been dying to read this. But I'm still confused on Jeff's amusement. Can you send me a private message or something and explain to me why Jeff seems to be happy?

Anyways...I'm glad that they'll be together. I can't wait for the sequal and an update on your other story!