Reviews for Everything
Libby chapter 24 . 12/13/2011
This story is completely OCC, Especially Cameron words can't describe how pretty much unbelievable is that she would low herself to that level an be a stripper and Hooker, is no in her to do such a thing no matter how much money she need it, she has morals and ethics also is pretty much unbelievable that she can't find a job in her Field or even as a waitress are you even pay attention to this character and their background on the show , i think you lost your perspective in what you could do with this story that you just put it there for some kind a angst storyline to make her look as bad as House or just to justified what House did to her in your past story so you assassinated her character with that crappy storyline for the heck off it so to made him look good, another thing with the last couple of chapter is the way House act around stacy and tread Allison where is the love there. so i can't believe in House's love for Cameron no matter what you try to write and is pretty sad for a Hameron fan as myself to waste a lot a time in a story to see this kind of stuff . good luck next time.
DayDreamer077 chapter 24 . 1/24/2010
I reread this fic. Loved it. Finally crazy danny is out. lol.
KittyX1981 chapter 24 . 9/30/2008
great fic!
Sophies-Welt chapter 24 . 8/31/2008
Wow, nice! Great job!
housefan87 chapter 4 . 6/28/2008
Well I know it's too much time since you finished this fanfic, but I wanna tell you I love it, you're great at this...thanks for all the emotions running through my heart and mind. jijijiji, well I'm still reading sse you!
gh2005 chapter 24 . 5/13/2008
It was a good ending. Sorry that there won't be any more chapters because I enjoyed reading your updates. Good luck with your painting and maybe it will inspire you to write more in the future.
All-I-need chapter 24 . 5/13/2008
Aw...what a nice end!

And I think it is a good time to end. Everythings solved, there are no problems anymore and everythings just fine. I think its the perfect end, although Im sad to know there wont be any more chapters.

But I can look forward to reading your other story, so Ill just wait patiently (yes, Im about to learn what "patience" means) and maybe youll get a few ideas while painting. Maybe you can paint House and Cameron...*grin*

Doctor Tyler chapter 24 . 5/13/2008
great story it was how house and cameron should be on the show!
All-I-need chapter 23 . 5/12/2008
YES! Finally! *grin*

It was really time to throw them out! Im glad Danny understood he lost Cameron for good. Im even more glad House told Stacy to go and leave him alone. Perfect!

Im also very glad both wont show up in this fic again...I dont like them...

Its great Cameron finally trusts House, he really deserves it.

I hope you wont let us wait too long, but of course quality comes before quantity...

Shadowy-Hollow chapter 23 . 5/11/2008
FINALLY! The whole time that I've been reading the last few chapter my blood pressure was through the roof! I was just waiting for another bad thing to happen, especially with that skank named Stacey. Oh, did I say that out load... oops!
GunMeDownH chapter 23 . 5/11/2008
Rawden chapter 23 . 5/11/2008
Aw! What House said at the end was so sweet. I'm glad he didn't do anything with Stacy! And I'm glad that Cameron realizes how much he cares for her.

And also yay for no more Danny or Stacy! Just House and Cameron! Great story and great chapter!
All-I-need chapter 22 . 5/11/2008
Ah! Are you crazy?

THAT cant be true! Tell me thats a joke! *sigh* I think Im going to die soon...

Gr...if Cameron would listen to House for ONCE IN HER LIFE! *sigh* That is really stupid! And why the hell didnt he tell her? They are both so goddamn stupid sometimes...*sigh*

PLEASE post the next chapter soon, otherwise Im going insane.