Reviews for Hooray for bad Intel
Shadowpawzzz chapter 4 . 7/22
Awww it was a sweet tale.
ethan.lukkar chapter 4 . 7/14
Magnificent story
Rinnegan no Ozil chapter 4 . 5/25
One of the best NaruHana fics ever! Thank you for writing.
Chaos388 chapter 4 . 4/25
Still an awesome story. Like my third or fourth time reading this and I never get tired of it. Well written and interesting beyond a doubt.
Foxy-Floof chapter 4 . 2/8
That was ADORABLE. Raunchy, but ADORABLE!

Besides, he's Uzumaki. Their Stamina and Longevity has to be good for something, right? (lololol)
girrr chapter 4 . 1/3
One of my favorite short fics
andrew9495 chapter 4 . 6/27/2015
I have to say, NarutoxHana is such a rare pairing. And finding such a well written story with it is rarer. Kudos to you for writing such a masterpiece.
heavydestro chapter 4 . 3/26/2015
Dope
Galisaa chapter 4 . 10/29/2014
Short, sweet, simply, and lovely. Fav and added to my list of completed stories. I enjoyed this. I understood where this fic was going right after they entered the cave but that didn't stop you from making it worth reading. Their interaction, the realism to the sex, and your characterization of Hana (who is rarely explored) left me content and happy for the couple.

Thanks for writing.
Yakumo the Wu chapter 4 . 7/16/2014
Loved the story, thanks for telling it!

Tsunade's reactions were priceless!
The Chaos Writer chapter 4 . 5/5/2014
I can't count how many times i already read this story. I'ts my favorite. A good rare paring story it's, well, rare.

If i am write this review its because i want to use the plot from this story, kind of. I will change it a little to integrate in my own plot. But the base its the same. Can i use it, please? I don't like steal so i need your permission to do it.

I don't write stories in english. My native language is Spanish.
seigen1713 chapter 4 . 3/26/2014
Oh come on were is the next capture it was a great fic I would love to see what happens next in this
D chapter 4 . 3/22/2014
Goood ! Wow ! This was one of the best Naruto story I've ever seen EVER ! First thing is that Naruto and Hana together isn't a common pairing you have to build up Hana's personality nearly from scratch and the same goes for their interactions. But i loved the Hana you created and the idea of them locked up together on a failed mission was original and brilliant. It makes sense actually : dialogues feel natural, respectful of their antics; the development in their relationship wasn't too fast and the raw, savage sex was corresponds : their both animalistic by nature !
Rebmul chapter 4 . 1/13/2014
oh come on u cant end it here u must put the families response to this it would be hilarious other than that great story
Googlemo chapter 4 . 12/1/2013
nice one. liked this alot, the only fault is that you didn't show us whats gonna be reaction of all other characters, some interactions... funny things and bad things that area could have make this story just awesome.