Reviews for Hooray for bad Intel
seigen1713 chapter 4 . 3/26
Oh come on were is the next capture it was a great fic I would love to see what happens next in this
D chapter 4 . 3/22
Goood ! Wow ! This was one of the best Naruto story I've ever seen EVER ! First thing is that Naruto and Hana together isn't a common pairing you have to build up Hana's personality nearly from scratch and the same goes for their interactions. But i loved the Hana you created and the idea of them locked up together on a failed mission was original and brilliant. It makes sense actually : dialogues feel natural, respectful of their antics; the development in their relationship wasn't too fast and the raw, savage sex was corresponds : their both animalistic by nature !
Rebmul chapter 4 . 1/13
oh come on u cant end it here u must put the families response to this it would be hilarious other than that great story
Googlemo chapter 4 . 12/1/2013
nice one. liked this alot, the only fault is that you didn't show us whats gonna be reaction of all other characters, some interactions... funny things and bad things that area could have make this story just awesome.
Kelborn Ordo chapter 4 . 11/22/2013
i liked this. i know this was a short story but you should make a full sized sequel to this.
high jinx chapter 4 . 11/20/2013
I LOVED this story. I have to say that what I liked the most was the slow build up.

HJ
fanggrin chapter 4 . 11/5/2013
This was amusing thank you for your time and effort and time I just wish there was a little more
Questionable Answers chapter 4 . 10/21/2013
so awesome! super cute, and lovely progression. It would be nice to see a followup; there's gotta be some repercussions from Naruto's less that stellar public standing and Hana's zero tolerance for peoples shit. however, I like this ending, it wraps up the plot of the story tidily. so thanks for the fic!
Biblio388 chapter 4 . 7/13/2013
Overall good fic. Hope to check out others from this author.
Biblio388 chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
Not a bad way to start a fic. makes me curious where it will go from here.
BlackSheep123 The Sage chapter 4 . 7/4/2013
Good Good very fine. update soon mien friend
Anbu-Nightfury chapter 4 . 5/31/2013
BRILLIANT,
A Guy Named George chapter 4 . 5/15/2013
Love this, pity there's no continuation though.
TheWickedTruth89 chapter 4 . 5/15/2013
Excellent story.
Selonianth chapter 4 . 5/12/2013
Good... I might've liked to see a bit further fart this, but good.