Reviews for Hooray for bad Intel
loneknight1012 chapter 4 . 11/30/2017
Liked it
Sk1llfullN1nja chapter 4 . 11/19/2017
XD this was just awesome wish there was more
xNaruHina chapter 4 . 3/11/2017
Again, why didn't they simply go back to Konoha on a Toad? They even could have reverse summoned Jiraiya...
xNaruHina chapter 3 . 3/11/2017
So Hana basically just fucks whoever for a couple days? Uh... well good for her. Besides, if he is so tiny and limp maybe she should find a different cock to jump on since I doubt such an unimpressive dick would make her cum at all yeah? She really needs to like not attempt to make her lover feel so self conscious? That is not showing any amount of love at all xD
xNaruHina chapter 1 . 3/11/2017
Why did Naruto not seal his tent and other supplies in a scroll on his person instead of in a backpack? He is an Uzumaki, he might as well use his natural talents, especially after training with Jiraiya who is a seal master... Also, why doesn't he just summon a toad to take them to Konoha?
Googlemo chapter 3 . 9/7/2016
Great fic, there are only two things wrong with it:
a)How canon Naruto is, its pretty offputting actually, especially for serious fic like this
b)How much value you put into Kakashi's bullshit about leaving comrades - his conviction is retarded! Shinobi vows to follow orders, its their freaking JOB DESCRIPTION, to do anything, to accomplish mission, and in a lot of cases abandoning it to save your friend means much more people will die, some of your other friends for example.
Shadowpawzzz chapter 4 . 7/22/2016
Awww it was a sweet tale.
ethan.lukkar chapter 4 . 7/14/2016
Magnificent story
Rinnegan no Ozil chapter 4 . 5/25/2016
One of the best NaruHana fics ever! Thank you for writing.
Chaos388 chapter 4 . 4/25/2016
Still an awesome story. Like my third or fourth time reading this and I never get tired of it. Well written and interesting beyond a doubt.
Foxy-Floof chapter 4 . 2/8/2016
That was ADORABLE. Raunchy, but ADORABLE!

Besides, he's Uzumaki. Their Stamina and Longevity has to be good for something, right? (lololol)
girrr chapter 4 . 1/3/2016
One of my favorite short fics
andrew9495 chapter 4 . 6/27/2015
I have to say, NarutoxHana is such a rare pairing. And finding such a well written story with it is rarer. Kudos to you for writing such a masterpiece.
heavydestro chapter 4 . 3/26/2015
Dope
Galisaa chapter 4 . 10/29/2014
Short, sweet, simply, and lovely. Fav and added to my list of completed stories. I enjoyed this. I understood where this fic was going right after they entered the cave but that didn't stop you from making it worth reading. Their interaction, the realism to the sex, and your characterization of Hana (who is rarely explored) left me content and happy for the couple.

Thanks for writing.