Reviews for Hooray for bad Intel
Dragoon Of Darkness chapter 4 . 2/28/2013
Great job on making this, shame it ended so soon it would been funny to see how her family took the news.
Sharlartan chapter 4 . 2/15/2013
I was late to the party since the story was written some times back. However, time does not change the fact that this is a good story.
Dragonlord1199 chapter 4 . 1/30/2013
Yay that was cute I'd ask for a sequel but I know it wouldn't come...
Tjin chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
Just finished reading this and i have to say it is aweaome, great reasoning, character growth and story telling... more please.
Super K. Guru chapter 4 . 12/26/2012
Awesome story, i have rarely seen an story wich such an nice plot.
Lanky Nathan chapter 2 . 11/25/2012
Only just found this and am wondering why you don't have 100 more reviews. I've only spotted like 1 error and it was just a s/he problem.

So good thus far!
UNSecur chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
" air that could be used to keep his body supplied with air"
Second "air" should be "oxygen" or maybe "energy"

"They had to make it across it and destroy it behind them, then their pursuers would have to take a six-hour detour to make it over to the other side."
Huh?
Wall and water walking is a genin level skill (including in your version it seems). Even if the bridge were too long for the ninja to jump across (say... 100m) the pursuing ninja would take only a minute or two to go down and up again (and no, for various geological reasons the entire bottom of the canyon cannot be lava).

"What should have been a simple little workout crushing a large band of bandits and some easy B-rank money to tide him over during his training trip with Jiraiya, had turned into a major cluster fuck!"
As a very important S-rank ninja spymaster, Jiraiya's pockets would be really really deep (probably amongst the wealthiest ninja you'll find who don't rule their own countries).
LuxEterna1 chapter 4 . 11/5/2012
a really great story
the only thing i would have wished for would have been kibas reaction to naruto dating his sister or the rest of the inuzukas to narutos "inuzuka oath" (dont know what else to call it)
buzzbumble chapter 4 . 11/2/2012
You know the ending sucks! What happens with the rest of the family finding out? I know you needed them to be like that for your story to work but naruto could have called for a toad anytime and have hana tansported back to the leaf or have someone come to them in a toad...
TheGrinningAnimal chapter 4 . 9/7/2012
That IS HILARIOUS! I love this story.
NahhhhWrongGuyFam chapter 4 . 8/30/2012
love it
BowTechsniper chapter 4 . 8/26/2012
WOW! Fuck this is going on my favorite list. I read aLOT of fanfiction when its not hunting season, to make that list is something to brag about. I would love to see a squeal, I mean there is the whole meeting kiba and his family. Shit Could you imagine, you know when you your dating and its a big deal the familys meeting. Fucking Inuzuka Kiba, Hana and Tsume farting around with Jir and Tsu of the sannin and Iruka. No Kakashi, he hasnt done anything for naruto in that time line to be family. I dont no if you are even on anymore but this story was great and I was sad to see it end. However the ending was great. I vote for a Squeal, let me no if its in the works!
Guest chapter 4 . 7/8/2012
please make a one shot of him meeting the family, or a sequel.
XxFlameofDeathxX chapter 4 . 7/6/2012
Post soon!
Zhor chapter 4 . 7/5/2012
Very nice...I like this pairing.
227 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »