Reviews for Hooray for bad Intel
LuxEterna1 chapter 4 . 11/5/2012
a really great story
the only thing i would have wished for would have been kibas reaction to naruto dating his sister or the rest of the inuzukas to narutos "inuzuka oath" (dont know what else to call it)
buzzbumble chapter 4 . 11/2/2012
You know the ending sucks! What happens with the rest of the family finding out? I know you needed them to be like that for your story to work but naruto could have called for a toad anytime and have hana tansported back to the leaf or have someone come to them in a toad...
TheGrinningAnimal chapter 4 . 9/7/2012
That IS HILARIOUS! I love this story.
Erotic Dreams chapter 4 . 8/30/2012
love it
BowTechsniper chapter 4 . 8/26/2012
WOW! Fuck this is going on my favorite list. I read aLOT of fanfiction when its not hunting season, to make that list is something to brag about. I would love to see a squeal, I mean there is the whole meeting kiba and his family. Shit Could you imagine, you know when you your dating and its a big deal the familys meeting. Fucking Inuzuka Kiba, Hana and Tsume farting around with Jir and Tsu of the sannin and Iruka. No Kakashi, he hasnt done anything for naruto in that time line to be family. I dont no if you are even on anymore but this story was great and I was sad to see it end. However the ending was great. I vote for a Squeal, let me no if its in the works!
Guest chapter 4 . 7/8/2012
please make a one shot of him meeting the family, or a sequel.
XxFlameofDeathxX chapter 4 . 7/6/2012
Post soon!
Zhor chapter 4 . 7/5/2012
Very nice...I like this pairing.
Rake1810 chapter 4 . 7/1/2012
Really wish someone would do that to him in the manga. It would cure so much of his ADD.
asjscotty chapter 4 . 6/3/2012
good
The Incredible Me chapter 4 . 5/18/2012
Awesome fic. I enjoyed it.
jmg1988 chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
Honestly I hate stories like this. Where the girl has been with multiple guys already even if she's a few years older than him and she's the only one he'll ever be with.
Toby860 chapter 4 . 4/3/2012
nicei must say that i wish you would continue this story.
scotty26 chapter 4 . 3/7/2012
that was a rather very interesting short story but sweet at the same time. i had fun reading it..since it was a very unusual pairing and all
Joanna The Storyteller chapter 4 . 2/13/2012
Ha, how sweet... a great story actually. I'm pleasantly surprised, having sifted through many a fanfics before this one now.

A nice little gem.