Reviews for Gravity
Guest chapter 10 . 9/27/2014
A Selkie? Really? Are you TRYING to destroy Jim's heart?! If he marries her, she'll eventually leave him, just like his father, and Silver. What's the point in breaking his heart further? Could you have her be an exception where she loves him so much she doesn't WANT to leave him?

PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Bobbitt The Hobbit chapter 10 . 9/8/2011
Oh goodness! THIS was updated? I am SOOOO happy! I'm glad that out of all the other unfinished stories, this one has come back! Woo! Happiness! I can't believe I just let this update just sit in my inbox for a while... And it looks like I might be the first to review it.

Well, I liked the chapter, Finn and Jim getting closer and all... Yup. I don't really have much to say about individual chapters usually... About the story though, I'm really interested by this "Gold dust" thing. WHY THE GOLD DUST? And... what? Bagpipes? That's weird.

Yes, so update soon-ish please! I understand if you don't.
Bobbitt The Hobbit chapter 9 . 8/4/2011
NOEZ! I need Jim/Finn INTERACTION! *sigh* Great story, too bad it hasn't been updated in a while. Have you given up on it? Right at THAT point? (once again) NOEZ!

Well, I love Konrade. He's pretty fricken' awesome.

So yeah... I just hope you continue this (soon)/ have motivation. Do I need to review the other chapters? If it gets you going, then I SHALL DO IT! Also, if you need help with this... I would happy to try and help...

Yup. So. Done.
crayola-writer chapter 9 . 9/26/2010
oh wow! so didnt expect this! egar to read the next chapter
Adam B chapter 9 . 9/22/2010
SO ya you definitely need to put more of this up ASAP! this was really really good. I mean holy shit is this good. I will get mad at you if you don't put more of this up soon lol!
delphigirl689 chapter 9 . 9/12/2010
Great story! I hope there'll be more of it in the future.
Ryo or Demon chapter 9 . 9/12/2010
AHH! I've ben up all night reading this I can't WAIT for the next one! PLEASE tell me you're going to finish it
crazed mind chapter 9 . 9/11/2010
omg this story is so cool 8D

plz oh plz keep writing it, i love it!
OMGitsEMILY chapter 9 . 9/10/2010
Well that was INTENSE to say the least. I'm with Jim - I want some answers from Finn, too.

This is such a creative and interesting story! I know college and life can be hella crazy, but please update as soon as you can!
Spirit Marcher chapter 9 . 9/9/2010
YEAH! Way to go on the updating, I love this story. The diction and tone to Konrade's voice makes me think he sounds exactly like Spike from Buffy the Vampire Slayer. Baja, I'm such a nerd.
VickyVicarious chapter 8 . 7/19/2010
Still reading this! And eager for more. :)
Annima chapter 8 . 6/19/2010
Great story. Your style is awesome, and it invites you to continue reading. Congratulations.

I must say, Please continue! Its to good to be left on hiatus.

PS: Sorry if there are errors. English its not my native language.
ADangerousPastime chapter 8 . 4/17/2010
well, I, for one, REALLY like this story so far. it really caught my interest, and it's well written! i think it's kinda hard to find a good treasure planet fanfic. :D i hope you're still writing it!
JDH1080 chapter 8 . 3/20/2010
heres a review so please update and ill give ya a cybercookie :)
bleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee chapter 8 . 12/6/2009
Two thumbs way way up!

I like :D

I like pretty much everything. I'd love to concrit, but I see nothing to concrit, except the lack of organisation in Jim's enrolment - do these people not have email? :D