Reviews for Something Sweet
natsuki23 chapter 10 . 4/17/2014
The most sweetest story ever! I love it so much!
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 10 . 9/16/2011
AAAHHHH!That was such an amazing fic to read,i loved everything about it!

Your style,the way you put in the French without making it fake and all!And the characters were so much fun to read about too,and a lovely way of using the idea of sweets,lol!Oh and there was this time i was starving practically and i read one of the chapters and i was like 'oh my god I just want to have all of those'

Haha,overall,awesome work with this!
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 9 . 9/16/2011
WOOOW!Just wow,i loved that entire chapter,so full of high-strung emotions!
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 7 . 9/16/2011
Oh my,so many things here!Wow,i understand why Remus would get pissed about the promotion thing!Yeah,oh but they were just getting good!XD!Ah Harry!He wounds too cute!
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 5 . 9/16/2011
Oh my god,he fell asleep!*falls laughing*

I absolutely adore the way you name your chapters!
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 4 . 9/16/2011
OOOHH!Greyback?Wow,just awesome story with that drug-use and all!Waaahhhh,*dies from happiness*,they're really getting along so well!
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 3 . 9/16/2011
Awwwy,how totally amazing way for them to start!haha,drunk Sirius is so cute!He even finds Remus pretty!lol!
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 2 . 9/16/2011
OOHH!I love how Alice comes in there!And the words you use,amazing way of putting everything together!Really good style with the fic!Haha,Remus just had to be seen by them!
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
Oh good god,that was too cool of a chapter!I love Sirius,he totally reminds me of an angry chef!Awesome!And his talking is hilarious!
EpicFail94 chapter 5 . 2/13/2011
gah! scheeming sirius! lol
EpicFail94 chapter 4 . 2/13/2011
goddamn! i was near drooling over that hot chocolate!
EpicFail94 chapter 3 . 2/13/2011
hehe, drunk sirius is always funny
fucknickelback chapter 2 . 1/10/2011
Jeez... this is great :) And I love French so much! I totally should have taken it instead of Spanish in highschool. I expected mon ami to mean my love or something of the sort, but when I looked it up, it means "my friend", right? Even something so simple sounds sexy... but I digress, anyway, I am liking this so far. :)
purpleflurp chapter 10 . 2/9/2009
i liked the first part of the story better. the end was a bit too perfect for me. it also went a bit fast and had gaps. but i loved the first few chapters
Inky74 chapter 10 . 10/17/2008
Very very cute ending.

Greyback was scary, I felt so sorry for Remus. Especially when Sirius believed Greyback and thought Remus was a pathological lier.

Poor Remus.

However I am glad for the happy ending and it is so cute that they adopted that boy Phelan.

I really loved this it was a great idea.

-Inky-