Reviews for More...
ViolettBlack chapter 9 . 3/3/2014
This lovely story has to be continued because I want more of More...
I was so looking forward to read Logan visiting Crash with Max! :(
So, if you are still alive and able to write, please start writing again!
Jess chapter 5 . 3/11/2008
Heyy, I Know This Was A VERY Long Time Ago But It You Still Have That NC-17 Version Would You Send Me It? If Not Don't Worry About It.

JAK chapter 9 . 7/23/2004
Excellent story so far. I like the idea of having an alternate response the poem: that yes, she freaked, but she pulled herself together and went back. The story seems to have ended rather uprubtly at a still unifinished state, though. Are you ever gonna continue it or have you abandoned it entirely?
nat452 chapter 9 . 3/30/2004
man this is a really great story
i hope that max and logan stay together
i hope there will be more chapters to come and if i know something i would say that jack has found out the identity of eyes only i liked that as well cause i think i adds a twist to it
i hope they find out what they are looking for
Kyre chapter 8 . 2/2/2002
Hey, I really like this EO plot you've got going. I've been spending a lot of time thinking about the one I'll build my next fic around and it's made me realize how tough these things are to set up. This one is very plausible and it looks like you're going to do a good job with it. Nice OC/Max scene and reflections from Logan, and I'm looking forward to that trip to Crash. :)
Kyre chapter 7 . 2/2/2002
I don't know when you put this chapter up-maybe I missed it earlier-but I just now saw it and wanted to say how happy I am to see it. I love this whole scene.
Darkone1 chapter 8 . 2/2/2002
I LOVE this story. Jack is cool. Kepp going!
Natters chapter 7 . 1/25/2002
*contented sigh*

All is right in the world...well, until you decide to throw something at them, more please?
Coolchick207 chapter 7 . 1/23/2002
I just gotta hear what original Cindy has to say about this turn around in events! Good story. I'll keep an eye out for the next chapter, kisses, coolchick207
bcpurpleprincess chapter 6 . 12/19/2001
wow! I liked that chapter! how can u not?
NATTERS chapter 6 . 12/19/2001
I love this story.
bcpurpleprincess chapter 5 . 12/14/2001
WOW! this chapter was worth the wait!
bb chapter 5 . 12/14/2001
that was so cute i feel so bad he fell out of his chair thought write more soon
catherder chapter 5 . 12/12/2001
Thanks for the basketball game. I loved the little details (like the fact that Logan uses a different chair when he plays basketball) and the fact that you incorporated Jack (from the Cale Diaries) and added a wife for him. It's nice to see the "domestic" side of Max and Logan. Well done!
a fan chapter 5 . 12/12/2001
The writers of DA are concerned about domesticating Max and Logan's relationship, as if that would make it boring. You've got them as domestic as they could be and it's anything but boring. I especially like the depth of Logan's character, his strength and his weaknesses, his confidence and his insecurity. He is amazingly real. The morning bouts with depression were a great example of that reality as was the long insecure pause before Logan finally asked Max to the basketball game. I love Jack's wife by the way, she has a quiet strength and an amazing understanding of people as her timely walk with Max when the 'gripe' session started can attest. I loved her definition of the difference between pity and concern. I look forward to seeing them spend more time with Max and Logan. I loved Max and Logan's impromptu moments of PDA (public displays of affection)and all the little physical things they do that show their love for each other. Though they barely hint at it on DA I can definitely see Logan's potential for 'wickedness'. Great chapter once again.