Reviews for College Years
janny.verveer chapter 21 . 3/12/2014
This a horrifically sad story. *gross sobbing* i've finished it now and am going to read the rest of your stories :D
potato queen22 chapter 34 . 1/19/2014
I read all of this in one sitting and im in tears. :( THE FEELS!
Leighna07 chapter 34 . 12/12/2013
Wow! this is one creative story.. Most of the time i keep on thinking about Jessica's character on what if she was alive, what if the demon just played with them they have Jessica alive but possessed or something, I think that would be interesting, but the ending of the story is quite convincing. Thank you for the hard work and for sharing. :)
Welcome-to-the-Hellmouth chapter 34 . 6/8/2013
Hi there, I've just finished reading this fanfiction, and I must say, you made it an absolute pleasure to have my heart ripped out.

Regards,
Aoife.
lovejensenacklesforever chapter 15 . 3/13/2013
u broke my heart with this chapter! i have always sympathised with dean when he was abandoned by his dad and sam both! but your insights just make me wanna cry! cant imagine how it must be with nobody to talk to...
Yuriku chapter 29 . 2/27/2013
I really do like how you picture Jess in this, I think it would have been sort of cool if she was not killed of in actual series, and I love your story so far.
Yorushike chapter 34 . 12/31/2012
Hi,
I loved this, but I have to admit it is cruel. Couldn't you have given Dean something? anything? as a reward for all he has done. And Sam too? Maybe? :)
I really think you made this very realistic. The only thing that I missed was an explanation why Dean couldn't go with Sam? Ok Sam didn't talk to him, thats bad, sure. But why did Dean, a guy that pretty much lived for his brother go with him. Sure his Dad would be hurt, but so is Sam, right?
Otherwise it's well written and very in depth.
Greetings Yorushike
AreYouSirius-questionmark chapter 34 . 9/30/2011
Now that my sinuses are nice and cleaned out with the bucket of tears that I shed... I am still broken hearted. Thank you for writing this story even if it is one of the saddest stories I have even read.
AreYouSirius-questionmark chapter 10 . 9/29/2011
I really need to stop reading your stories before I have to go places. I have to go to class now and my eye are red and puffy.
Anise Nadiah chapter 34 . 5/13/2011
Never ever when i read a fic had i cried so much. This fic is somewhat really beautifully written abut depressing as hell. I really like this fic but i think i reluctance to read it again because i cannot endure seeing dean like that. When i started reading this i cannot help the feeling that i want to strangle sam to death for what he did to dean. I'm glad that jessica had known dean at the end, that's was really wonderful. Thanks anyway for such a deep written fic. I definitely will remember your fic for a long time.
Cristalake chapter 34 . 3/21/2011
Fucking WINCHESTERS! Why can't they just TALK to each other! Gr! MEN! And people doubt they're the inferior gender. ugh. *sobs* I cried so hard I could barely even finish reading. I absolutely adored-hated this fic you know... It's wonderfully well written and really represent well Sam and Dean's characters... I'll NEVER read it again. I may die of a depression if I do, but it's definitely going in my "Awesome Fic Who Should be Read" list... ;p
Blume chapter 29 . 12/29/2010
lovely story so far, but I though his name was "Dean R. Winchester"

it said so when he got his letter from SD Univeristy!

:P
Nemrut chapter 34 . 11/16/2010
ok this was beautifully written and quite depressive. Really captured the characters well. loved the writing style and the plot
3 chapter 34 . 11/1/2010
so intense!
pielover62 chapter 10 . 6/10/2010
Just a small correction because I see this error a lot. In the sentence: "The days winded down and Christmas was just a couple hours away.", the correct phrase here would be "wound down", not "winded down".

I just realized that I've read this before, but it was very good so I'm planning to read through it a second time. I really like Bobby in this story. I've always wondered what Sam would have done between the time his father threw him out and the college term began. I think this answers both that question, as well as why Bobby moght have chased John off with a loaded shotgun and why Dean and Sam hadn't spoken for so long, all in one story.