Reviews for Destiny Will Not Be Ignored
MIA LAHOTE chapter 5 . 10/8/2013
UGHHHHHHHH YOU SHOULD OF PUT DAT IT WAS A BELLA ND FUKWARD STORY
Guest chapter 5 . 6/27/2013
Is it bad that I was kind of pulling for Ian? I mean I'm totally a bella and edward fan but I just like that he was there for her. He seemed like an excellent and normal guy. This story was amazing. I love the way you tied it together.
ded1 chapter 45 . 11/20/2011
Great Story. Thank You.
Tabulah Rasa chapter 44 . 5/28/2010
Loved it. I especially liked that you took your time telling it. Introducing new characters, I mean REALLY introducing them instead of just mentioning their names. Most of these stories get Bella hooked up to someone else on page one, Edward & Bella back together (When, Come on, waiting for THAT very moment is the best part!)on page four, fighting with Jacob on seven to "And they existed happily ever after" on page 10. So much for anticipation...

Good story!
Stephno chapter 45 . 3/18/2010
I must say, I truly enjoyed this story. It has taken me a while to find a good story that took a different path once Edward left Bella in New Moon. I don't think anything can top this story. I hope that you will find it in you to give us 'glimpse' in their future (please make it a story). Thanks!
fall-princess chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
Hiskia chapter 45 . 10/30/2009
great story, please please please write a sequal.
Treadora chapter 44 . 10/1/2009
I found your story by seeing your name on another person's favorite author's list. After reading your profile I was intrigued and sat down to read your story. I am very glad that you decided to take the leap and write this one. The people who told you that you should write something were right, very right! I only hope you don't stop with just this one story. I would love to read more from you!

As for your story, I absolutely loved it. All of your characters have depth and personality. You brought them all to life and I enjoyed reading every single detail you shared with us. As much as I like reading these stories I do get tired of reading about the same people over and over. It was nice to have a new cast of characters to explore. I was quite pleased with the way you ended this story. Too often it's the same old boring story of their immediate plans for marriage and the change. This was quite refreshing.

I could go on and on, this is honestly that good of a story. I can't wait to tell others to come and read it! Again, I do hope very much that you continue blessing us with your writing skills. I look forward to finding another story from you show up!
twilight-is-lovee chapter 44 . 9/29/2009
Very cute story. :]
MagickalEveningStar chapter 45 . 8/27/2009
This was a very good story. I was really enjoying it and looking forward to more and it just stopped. It left me hanging. I only read completed stories for a reason. And this left me hanging. do you have any intention of finishing the storyline?
Sap96 chapter 45 . 7/22/2009
I can't believe this is your first attempt at writing- you're amazing! Keep writing!
Obsessed621 chapter 45 . 7/16/2009
Awesome! Good luck! I'll vote for you!
cullened chapter 45 . 7/12/2009
I really enjoyed this rewrite of Bella and Edward's ending. Thanks for sharing your story with us, hope to see more from you soon!
2footprints chapter 45 . 7/12/2009
Great work, you really pulled it all together at the end! I am so glad that you ended it the way you did, leaving a bit of mystery to where they end up. Great work!
AliceofTwilight71 chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
I received your e-mail I have to be honest this the first time i am reading your story.

I added your story due to summary written. But from the first chapter so far I love were you were going with the story. Havinga heart broken is very hurtful.