Reviews for Black Night
dpdj1 chapter 6 . 7/22
I'd happily join a group of readers that can see the 'future' so to speak!
TheDragonPrince99 chapter 6 . 6/8
Must be a reeeeeeaaalllllllyyyyyyyy long chapter for a 7 year wait:D
Please continue this fanfic
5'8 might be respectable in hobbiton and thats it
Ranmaleopard chapter 5 . 2/4
This is just really awesome I can't wait for more
CasperShot chapter 5 . 8/29/2015
It would have been awesome if you had dropped a quick "Supernatural" cameo in this story since you talk about Hunters. John Winchester, one of the greatest living hunters in the world, definitely the best in America. OR even better (since this story revolves around vampires) Gordon Walker, the absolute best, most vicious, sadistic Vampire Hunter in the world.
CasperShot chapter 2 . 8/28/2015
Awesome story so far! I'm only halfway through the 2nd chapter and already I'm dreadfully disappointed that there are only 6 chapters/
IcySneasel chapter 6 . 12/1/2014
urgh I love what you have written here so far. I love stories like this have give so much history and plot to a story not just the usual little changes to stuff. I wished you could get back to this or update what you have written.
Hawklan chapter 3 . 7/4/2014
this really promises to get fun to read. Tx for sharing.
MythStar Black Dragon chapter 6 . 6/6/2014
What happened to the rest seems interesting would like to know how it continues
Maria
ElectraX12 chapter 6 . 5/6/2014
i hope we get the next chapter soon. I have to say that I really enjoyed reading this fic and I can't wait for more! ;)
Rosalind Fairchilde chapter 6 . 3/27/2014
why drop the story for 5 years almost? i'm in love with it so if you happen to see this please update asap
Ashknight41 chapter 6 . 3/23/2014
More more more! This fic is sooooo good and has the potential to be even better. Harry is so badass and is Hermione gonna be a vampire too? Pleaz don't abingdon this fic I'll be waiting for that uber long chapter.