Reviews for Black Night
IcySneasel chapter 6 . 12/1/2014
urgh I love what you have written here so far. I love stories like this have give so much history and plot to a story not just the usual little changes to stuff. I wished you could get back to this or update what you have written.
Hawklan chapter 3 . 7/4/2014
this really promises to get fun to read. Tx for sharing.
MythStar Black Dragon chapter 6 . 6/6/2014
What happened to the rest seems interesting would like to know how it continues
Maria
ElectraX12 chapter 6 . 5/6/2014
i hope we get the next chapter soon. I have to say that I really enjoyed reading this fic and I can't wait for more! ;)
Rosalind Fairchilde chapter 6 . 3/27/2014
why drop the story for 5 years almost? i'm in love with it so if you happen to see this please update asap
Ashknight41 chapter 6 . 3/23/2014
More more more! This fic is sooooo good and has the potential to be even better. Harry is so badass and is Hermione gonna be a vampire too? Pleaz don't abingdon this fic I'll be waiting for that uber long chapter.
Gravity's Child chapter 6 . 3/7/2014
Looking forward to the next chapter and I can't wait for it.
Living-In-Bliss chapter 6 . 1/29/2014
I really love this story, please bring more out soon! This next chapter better be as long as you promised ahah.
WhiteElfElder chapter 6 . 1/21/2014
Personally, I think I would be Harry and remind Minerva the way he grew up, first being a punching bag for his "family" and then on the streets of London having to fend for his life...that should make Minerva think differently. Harry needs to get that sword, or staff, or wand very soon.
michael chapter 4 . 12/22/2013
i think when Dumbledore or something says teak nitwit oddment and that at the feast that he saying house elfs names or trying break any silent/ atmosphere off being in a new school
the scorpion commander chapter 6 . 11/28/2013
another abandoned story
Hkblarg Et caetera chapter 6 . 9/1/2013
update neeeeed update
Venus914 chapter 6 . 8/30/2013
I hope you aren't planning on paring Harry with Hermione and/or Ginny and/or Tonks. Tonks is old and i have issues againts a person being with an old person. LOL. Just being honest here. Dont mean to offend. But, for me, Ginny is a Weasley and Hermione is a future Weasley. As a rule, i hate Weasleys. They all have the characters that i hate in people...
Guest chapter 6 . 8/22/2013
supert history
SuperSaiyanTeemo chapter 6 . 6/23/2013
Good story so far, hope to see more