Reviews for Accidental Documentaries
I really liked this story. Very interesting viewpoint on the boys lives, an an amazingly accurate portrayal of high school life. I loved the epilogue at the end. It really added a very meaningful ending and tied the whole story together.
lfair3 (sorry posted as anonymous because the system had logged me out)
FigurativelyDying chapter 1 . 2/10
Beautiful! While I wouldn't mind Antonia and Dean reunited, this ended well. You are great at writing the characters and the development was awesome.
auberus11 chapter 1 . 12/18/2015
This is one of the most amazing stories I've ever read. I'm enthralled with Antonia. She was such a strongly-written character, and absolutely not a Mary Sue in any way. The whole documentary concept, and the way you inserted the answers into the text was beautifully conceived-of and beautifully-executed. I would list all the ways in which I love this story, but then I would run out of space. It's going on my bookmark list, which now has a grand total of ten fics on it. Thank you for writing this and for sharing it with everybody.
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 11/14/2015
I need more Outsider pov!

This was really interesting till the end.
TheFreakingWinchesters chapter 1 . 11/14/2015
That were so amazing and touching! Your writing is so fantastic and i hope that you consider a future as a writer, because you have true talent.
Its amazing how you twitch from the documentary and then to back to the story. And you nailed Deans character so hard!
sherlocksbluebox chapter 1 . 10/8/2015
Oh my gosh that was amazing. I loved it and Damn I so want Antonia and Dean to meet up again!
ThysaNoir chapter 1 . 9/8/2015
That was a long ass read. Fyuh. But it worth all the while.

This is sooooooooooo good. Amazing! I love how you can make the the pov consistent but still believable. Like when Antonia would overheard something from the brothers but not too much to really revealed their secret-id or whatever (like every other oc-pov story had. like, really?)

so tumbs up for you. keep up the good job. and if you ever turn out made a book or something, catch me up!
Hurricane.'97 chapter 1 . 6/19/2015
Ohmygod this story was amazing! I really hope you write a sequel to this cause I just LOVED this!
NogadamoBhitia chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
This was an interesting story. I'm glad no one was making a documentary when I was in high school. Thanks for writing and posting it.
SachaSacha chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
I took a trip back to highschool with this fic. It was absolutely great as a Supernatural fanfic and as a story about interactions between teenagers. It felt 'real' if you know what I mean.
TolkienGirl chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
Fascinating, well-written, best OC story I've read for the SPN fandom...Antonia is a great character and I LOVED her relationship with Dean. Well done!
Starkid191 chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
Loved it! Thank you x
Leighna07 chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
I love this story. And I like what Dean said in the end ( On what he learned). Thanks for sharing. :)
allthebees chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
I've spent the last hour flailing over how wonderful this was. OCs are always tough and you did so well with these ones, especially considering that they're teenagers, and I loved the outsider's perspective on Sam and Dean.

In conclusion, aside from loving your work, this was amazing.
LexVictoriaX chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
I absolutely loved this! Super well done, and I adore the fact that they both moved on at the end. Really, really great job... Thank you!