Reviews for Accidental Documentaries
NogadamoBhitia chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
This was an interesting story. I'm glad no one was making a documentary when I was in high school. Thanks for writing and posting it.
SachaSacha chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
I took a trip back to highschool with this fic. It was absolutely great as a Supernatural fanfic and as a story about interactions between teenagers. It felt 'real' if you know what I mean.
TolkienGirl chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
Fascinating, well-written, best OC story I've read for the SPN fandom...Antonia is a great character and I LOVED her relationship with Dean. Well done!
Starkid191 chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
Loved it! Thank you x
Leighna07 chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
I love this story. And I like what Dean said in the end ( On what he learned). Thanks for sharing. :)
allthebees chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
I've spent the last hour flailing over how wonderful this was. OCs are always tough and you did so well with these ones, especially considering that they're teenagers, and I loved the outsider's perspective on Sam and Dean.

In conclusion, aside from loving your work, this was amazing.
LexVictoriaX chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
I absolutely loved this! Super well done, and I adore the fact that they both moved on at the end. Really, really great job... Thank you!
00-night-eyes-00 chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
love it
IlucianaJane chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
Holy woah, that was epic. I love stories about Dean in school, and this one was AWESOME.
Ryne42 chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
Wow. I found this through the Outsider POV community, and this is honestly one of the best one's I've found out of all of them. I really, really liked Antonia, and your way of revealing backstory - slowly and naturally, instead of an awkward info-dump - is unparalleled by any that I've read so far. I loved this so much.
Browny Pink chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
Oh! All the feels! I loved this story. And it ended realisticly! You, my friend, are an awesome writer. This is the only Supernatural story I have read up-to-date because all are either slashfics or badly written. You have no idea how thankful I am to find such a good story! The ending made me wanna cry in a good way! Ah, so good!

Sincerely,

Alyssa
blueballad chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
All I have to say is an impressed "Wow" and that the time I took reading this wasn't wasted time. You're an excellent writer.
Bagoosa chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
I wish you had broken it up into chapters.
Opalalchemy chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
Best high school fic I've found on this site. Way to go! All the interviews were a bit tedious but it was fun to see what Dean had to say, and you gave enough backround on the tertiary characters that I could pick out who said what for the most part. It would have been nice to have seen Antonia's interview at the end though.
tsebehtsiellivllams chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
This story is really good. Like really really good. I kind of expected the boys to be out of character, but they really weren't. I also expected to be skimming over all of the Winchester-less parts, but the whole thing was riveting. Great job.
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »