Reviews for Heavy
DrinkingAlcoholicRainbows chapter 1 . 1/23/2012 (And finally, other people support Remus being a PadProngs fan to. I mean, WHUT.)
redundantaccount chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
asdfghjkl. This is beautifully written, and I love the fact that it's from Remus' point of view, especially because he's so in character. He totally ships them. With all his being.
C chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
Ohhh, I loved it! I just love this pairing; it seems to me very probable that something happened between them. They were so closed, they were very good friends, Sirius went to James when he ran away, and he told Harry there wasn't a day in which he didn't miss James. I love fics like this one, but they are scarce. Remus/Sirius is more abundant, but I don't feel Remus and Sirius had that connection... like Sirius and James. I loved how you showed it in the fic, like, when they talk without speaking. Very good, I'm going to read your other fics :) (sorry for my bad english)
3waypetal chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
Love it!
Captain Alfie chapter 1 . 4/4/2009

That was beautiful.

I know you said at the start you thought it was disjointed, but I like it like that.

You're probably getting bored of reading my reviews now, haha. But I haven't finished all of your Sirius/James fics yet, so you'll be getting more! (Poor you)
XIlikexsX chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
Really neat story :P What a great idea you had haha :)
DerangedxandxSarcastic chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
wow I really like this, the idea behind it (JPSB) and the fact that it was all from Remus' point of view, also the whole note talking part, that was pretty sweet. great job
Yukiko T chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
Superbe Story and well written
XfallenstarO chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
very well written!
TravelingRoses chapter 1 . 2/24/2008
Beautiful fic, I loved how you described James and Sirius from Remus's thoughts. And I hope I'm not being to annoying it I ask for an update soon for The Lament of Sirius Black. Please.