Reviews for Tenten Gaiden!
Anarade Relle chapter 3 . 11/24/2013
Good use of Tenten as the main character while still maintaining it as a Naruto story. I liked the change of view and Tenten's characterization- especially how she's the boss of the team by default. Cool stuff!
Ethyrin Kairos chapter 3 . 7/15/2013
This fic is very... different from most fics I've seen. Creative though, and very good! I feel weird that Naruto has a different past (or not?), but it's very original and enjoyable. Bravo!
RandomReader13 chapter 3 . 7/3/2013
hey Im a big fan of this story, a few spelling mistakes here and there but then again who cares _ ten ten is actually one of my fav characters so seeing a story where shes the protaganist is awesome. i just wanted to say great job and that im looking forward to an update. thank you for the story
ian chapter 3 . 5/28/2013
i like this version of the story alot please continue the series its funny and also very entertaining to see how both naruto and tenten react when others question they're relationship
sheltie chapter 3 . 11/2/2012
This is a great story so far. Please continue it.
ChronoMitsurugi chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
So your choosing a "Jackie Chan" Rock Lee over a "Bruce Lee" Rock Lee. Well as least the drunken fist will fit better lol.

Tenten is awesome, my favorite Naruto pairing so have the fic center on her isn't too bad. Though Naruto-centric will always be number one, this come in at a close second.

Anyway great fic. Hopefully with Tenten as the lead you can have her beat the exhibitionist out of all the other kunoichi's. Sakura's hot pants, Ino's whole outfit, Temari's variety of concubine kimonos, Kurenai's cleavage revealing bandage dress, Anko's mini-skirt mesh bodysuit ensemble, and Tsunade's second skin pants and 10 sizes too small grey vest that doesn't even close in the front.

Anyway looking forward to more
ivyknightfire chapter 3 . 5/29/2012
Please update soon! It's really good and it's interesting how u made naruto's family b. :)
Naruto yamanaka chapter 3 . 12/15/2011
The best Naruto x Tenten centric fanfic I've ever read. It's a great story, I love the writing style. There are a few grammatical and spelling mistakes here and there, but it's nothing a good beta reader can't fix.
Naruto yamanaka chapter 3 . 12/15/2011
KyuukiTheAnimeFreak chapter 3 . 1/21/2011
You totally just made Tenten awesome in my eyes! XD Also, I can't fault you for ditching the spandex and bowl-cut on Lee, he's cute either way to me. I can't help but to coo over him. (;_)

I'm curious about Naruto's family though...

I wish you'd continue. (Q_Q)

Yuu-chan ;3
Mtg.Uzumaki1 chapter 3 . 12/22/2009
great story cant wait 2 read some more. please write some more.

oh and by the way his names spelt gai not guy.
Advent of Shadows chapter 3 . 10/2/2009
Great story, I like the team, but wish you had more written.
Jesus Power chapter 3 . 8/1/2009
This is one of my absolute favorites now.

No ideas on how to make it better, just keep writing xD

Although somewhere in there you wrote 'a ass' instead of 'an ass' but that was the only error I found xD
meringun chapter 3 . 5/19/2009
WOULD YOU PLEASE UPDATE! I read this story when it first came out, and it has been a year later, and you STILL haven't updated it. please, i'm begging you, update!
Ryuus2 chapter 3 . 5/15/2009
I've never read anything quite like this. I hope you update it soon, it's great! Though I have to wonder how much longer Naruto can keep up the charade and how the others will react when they find out the truth.