Reviews for My Desire Behind The Glass
Elise chapter 2 . 1/23/2013
Really cool, good and great story. I hope you'll continue this!
Shannon the Original chapter 2 . 6/27/2012
Please update soon A detention with quirrel will be interesting.
Reader-anonymous-writer chapter 2 . 9/22/2011
What kind of connection did I have with Voldemort?

If the prophecy stated it would be the oldest of these Potter twins, then why did Dumbledore and Potters choose the younger one? If only for his cleverness/memory, Voldemort deserves to win. Especially considering how Potters neglected, and probably abused, their elder son, even when there was no reason to consider him dark or evil.

What was her problem? First off, why was she so mad because I was reading, and why did she try and grab my possession? Why was she over-reacting when I gently pushed her so she wouldn't steal my book? I didn't hurt her. I only defended myself.

It's pleasant surprise Severus Snape doesn't dislike Harry immediately. But then, he has all reasons to dislike Leonel: Gryffindor, and telling lies about one of his Slytherins; and Harry is respectful and truthful, and a Slytherin.

he will serve detention with Professor Quirrell after dinner.

How come? Why not Flitwick or Sprout? It will surely be interesting because Voldemort is the only one who knows that Harry is the true threat. Will Voldemort try to recruit him?

Good day, good night, good luck. Notice how the Sorting Hat is sympathetic towards Tom. What is going on? Thank you.
BreGurl23 chapter 2 . 5/10/2011
hurry up with chapter 3 please
GinHanelle chapter 2 . 1/26/2011
Quidditch team sounds good. LOVED this chapter. Thank you very muc very much wish you would write more for this story, but I understand how crazy life is. Good luck and have fun!
GinHanelle chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
I like it so far.
MistressOfDeathSarena chapter 2 . 4/4/2010
What's the deal with Lavender? Why is she messed up? I hope Harry finds a safe method to talk to Tom, like through the diary, but he finds someone else, such as Lavender, to replace him for the soul sucking. You could even just skip the entire year after the next chapter. I am betting he will get a howler from his parents and unfair treatment from his brother, but his housemates will stick up for him. Just as a side note- I'd rather not see Harry go after the sorcerers stone at all in this story. too cliche about him getting there and saving his twin.
LGilbert1982 chapter 2 . 2/16/2010
I'd say yeah, he should get on the Quidditch team. And it should be his brother's fault that he get on too, like it was Malfoy in the original. That would be fitting. I can see that his brother is going to be just like James Potter. I can't wait to see Snape torture him in class and yet become close to Harry. That would just be wonderful...lol.

Great job so far, I can't wait so see more.
slytherintriumvirate chapter 2 . 9/30/2009
please don't abandon this!

it's going to be a great story i know it!
Corpium chapter 2 . 9/1/2009
So... it's been a while since u updated this... Is it abandoned? Cuz that would be sad.
Shining Sunny chapter 2 . 12/1/2008
Yes he should be on the team. But I think he would be better as a chaser not a seeker. Too many stories involved potter vs potter as seekers. At least being chaser have a little more originality.

hope you continue this by the way. :D
Lizzy chapter 2 . 10/26/2008
Loved it! er maybe, harry doesn't seem like the type 2 play sports in this fic
tennisplayer34 chapter 2 . 7/24/2008
lol again good ending

'Although I was surprised Snape stood up for me, the way my dad talked about him I would have thought he hated all Potters. I couldn’t blame him there.'

i like that you didn't make snape hate him like other fics i read :)
tennisplayer34 chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
love the ending :)

its so suspenseful :0
storylover9487 chapter 2 . 6/7/2008
your really working on those long chapters- nice

no, i don't think haryr should be on the quidditch tram- but he should still be a great flyer!- cause a harry that dosen't fly isn't a haryy-...?- if that makes any sense- :)

update soon! please!