Reviews for World of Dust
The Shadow Gryphon chapter 2 . 12/23/2012
Good start! I can't wait for more!
fabbiosa chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
Sorry, just reviewing so I can subscribe
fabbiosa chapter 2 . 8/27/2011
Honestly, this story is totally and completely my guilty pleasure :D MORE! when does Lyra come in? Does will?
animeluver987 chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
HOLEY SHIT! THAT'S FREAKIN AMAZING! I LOVE DAVID! HE'S SOOOO COOL! BRAVO! BRAVO! BRAVO! B-R-A-V-O-!

Darnnnnn, I wish I could write like YOU! I think the Teen Titans should help Lyra and Will defeat God in third book, too!
Ireallycan'tbebotheredtologon chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
A very interesting crossover, I don't think I've ever come across one with these two fandoms before; and after reading this first chapter I think this fic has quite a lot of potential.

I like how you put in Jericho and I hope to see more of this story soon - even though you might have abandoned it considering how long it's been since you've updated. Oh well...

Keep writing!
Comicbookfan chapter 1 . 6/26/2008
Wow...this is very intriguing. Is this David an OC?

I like how you described the characters.

Update soon.

Commi
AJK200001 chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
COOL! A Teen Titans and His Dark Materials crossover!

I own all three story's combined into one book and the movie. If I hadn't read the book first I would have liked the movie a lot more, but since I read the books first the movie wasn't as good as it should have been. It went by a little too fast, a lot of things were changed, and the original ending was cut out EVEN THOUGH THEY FILMED IT!

I think I can guess The Titan's dæmons. Robin's dæmon would be a robin and Raven's a raven (obviously), Starfire's would be either a butterfly or a type of bird, Beast Boy's would be either a dog or a monkey (most likely a spider monkey or a capuchin monkey, and if it was a dog it would be a Jack Russel Terrier), and Cyborg's, well I can't actually think of a dæmon for Cyborg but it might be a bear (an armored one), don't know why though.