Reviews for The down fall of Draco Malfoy
CahillGirl2001 chapter 3 . 9/5/2014
that was awesome! does Hermione realize she could just ask to borrow the map and make up an excuse why?
Guest chapter 36 . 7/27/2013
Decent story but the grammer made me feel like it was transpated from another language. You need to learn when to use "woman" and "women". Also, there are a two different ways to spell "threw"," through". All in all, the story was nice but, I wouldn't be surprised if it was written by a ten year old.
whats chapter 36 . 1/26/2013
whats your new name?
mrs.draco.malfoy chapter 2 . 12/31/2012
im sorry but i really do not like the layout of this story iys really irritating me so im going to stop reading sorry. :(
justmeagaininpink chapter 21 . 8/19/2012
i knew it i thought helen was the grandmother and i sort of had a de ja vĂș moment
EEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPPPPPPSSSSSS chapter 31 . 6/5/2012
You, are a pure evil genius! This is one of my favorite ones so far. When I first read the summary I didn't think I was gonna like it and kept putting off reading it.I regret that decision sorely. but seriously, since I have not read the other chapters if they don't pummel the guys I don't know what I am going to do!
Latin chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
The name of the club is grammatically incorrect. It should be Femina Auctoritas
Emmasexual chapter 28 . 12/24/2011
A really good idea for a story and a good story overall but your spelling and grammar appall me. You need to get it sorted. But a good story overall.
bowieisamazing01 chapter 36 . 12/21/2011
I absolutely loved this story. Please let me know what your new pen name is. Really fantastic story line and unlike some you managed to keep the characters in character,which I appreciate as it makes the story more realistic, anyways keep writing you're amazing!
FutureMrs.Horan chapter 36 . 8/13/2011
This was sooo good! I'm almost disappointed that it's over.:/
viperblack chapter 36 . 7/5/2011
I'd love to know your new profile name.
winsome wonder chapter 36 . 5/4/2011
hello! i would like to know your new user name please. I really loved this story and I want to read more of your work. so please, PM me. thank you!
Owl Winter chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
downfall is one word. . . just saying. . .
Miss Wendy Malfoy chapter 36 . 3/27/2011
this was so nice to read :) really enjoyed it !

hope to read more from you and if you still need a beta i can try but as english is not my 1st language i can't promise 0 mistakes but most of them :)

what's your new penname? i may be interrested! ;)
Sleepslikeasuperhero chapter 3 . 3/16/2011
OMG! is that dracos father ? wow great plot! :)