Reviews for Blind Kitsune
update soon please
bloody-rose-love chapter 3 . 7/14/2013
OMG PLZ MAKE MORE CHAPS THERE SO GOOD XD XD XD XD
honest chapter 3 . 1/1/2011
please continue with this!
YunaNeko chapter 2 . 2/22/2010
Wonderful. Love It. Can't Wait For Next Chapter. UPDATE SOON! GAMBATTE NE:)
xburner21 chapter 3 . 2/7/2010
nice story keep up the goodwork please update soon
YourLaughMakesMeLaugh chapter 3 . 11/22/2009
continues please! D
ehanda chapter 3 . 11/19/2009
can't wait till your next chapter
The Caprice Girl 92 chapter 3 . 9/13/2009
Well I would say:

She may have some bloodline – to change in fox and to may do different things, to have some kind of a dodjutsu (I am not sure if that is how it is written but I mean some eyes( maybe to have the abilities to copy jutsu and taijutsu

You may make Itachi Jirayas source of information so that is how they have met and he has started to like her

I like fics where Nagato is her uncle or brother or cousin so you may make him good

You may make her know gaara and to go to save him from akatsuki so that is how itachi and her may see each other.

There may have fight that in the beginning Itachi fights for akatsuki but then she is in danger so he turns sides and save her.

There are many things that you can think of.

I know is hard to write story about fem naruto

I write one myself but I make everything possible not to end it unfinished even when on my notebook I am at one moment from 1 month but I start to write on it last 2 days and I am not giving up not yet.

So don’t do it to. Continue the story you have start it well.

And that is my biggest review

Ja.
Tachi Kagahara chapter 3 . 5/10/2009
you really should come back to this story it sounds interesting and i think it would be awesome to know what happened next Please come back to this story even though you have not writin in a year please come back i'm not to proud to beg *puppy dog eys*
yakunantenshi chapter 2 . 2/27/2009
love the chapters...plz updata soon
psychotic kitsune chapter 3 . 1/18/2009
just update soon
Fozygirl chapter 3 . 11/16/2008
you can make the other meeting on a mission or Itachi comes to konoha after her and they meets and all :P

hope you will continue
Aaidurii chapter 3 . 6/3/2008
don't have any suggestions, sorry. as this story is quite interesting and has a great start, i'm sure you'll do a great job. looking forward to the next chapter, hope you'll update soon. ]
kaune chapter 3 . 5/17/2008
i'm kind of sad for the delay of the chappy

but thats ok since you want the story to get better

ok so suprise them with how strong she is

and could be as smart as shikamaru

but only if she wants to

as for the itachi thing the flash back would be a good way to

have them meet but make it clear weather or not itachi was or was not gulity

if he was you can have them meet in the forest

laughing but she can see somthing like gulit in his eyes or somthing and have him and her lock eyes but ANBU are coming to get him and

he pleges to come and get her some day when she has grown strong

and if he was innocent have orochimaru have somthing to do with it with his crazy jutsu and naru save him and get him some where

safe secretly and he joins akiskiti

and have them colecting the buji cause they all helped out the members and the members want them to be safe.

these are all sujestions please dont use them if you dont want to

i like the way you started this have fun and good luck!

animegirl305 chapter 3 . 5/15/2008
love it so far

what adout if he saw naruto when she was figthing a missing nin and he fell in love with her there. Also she know why he had killed the clan and he came back to protect her but she hate him [like in the anime with sasuke].