Reviews for Crimson Torture
o-okay um great job you should make a sequel where vincent acctully geta out.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
please write more!
xxLunaTerraxx chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
To actually imagine the pain Vincent went through at being CONSCIOUS through all of Hojo's experiments...just...wow. I find myself with mixed feelings considering I love Hojo to pieces yet I feel so sorry for Vincent that I just wanna hug em :(
A. K. Chiswell chapter 1 . 12/4/2008
Z.O.M.G Have me in tears! *cries* Poory Vincey, you really think thats whats hiding underneath that Golden Gauntlet of his? Awwies makes me want to huggle him *hugglesVincent*
Seeker Kze chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
I TRACKED YOU DOWN!

Yeah, anyway, cool fic, Cept for the blood, i dont really like blood.

*Pouts* Poor Vincent!

You should wirte a kiddys story some time! I wanna see how it would turn out. Wait, I dare you write a kids story please! Ill write one of your choice if you do!

Alex
AnonymousTehn chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
That is the best Vincent-Hojo experimentation fic I have ever read. Are you going to write more chapters and have Vincent be infused with Chaos or whatnot, then his escape?
Avi chapter 1 . 4/2/2008
I swear I have an account on here... I just forgot my password. Regardless, this is a fic that simply HAD to be commented on. The way this is written puts the image right in your head. It's a pretty gruesome image, but I love this kind of medical torture, anyways. So finding a fic like this, as dark as the story is, really brightens my day. :p Please keep writing, because you're incredible.
Aeriths-Rain chapter 1 . 3/9/2008
wow..poor vincent. this is amazing, but horrible. fantastic writing
nobody chapter 1 . 3/6/2008
What type of music are YOU listening to! Gruesome!