Reviews for The Maou Likes What He Sees
Death Seiren chapter 2 . 12/3/2011
I know you said this story was just a one shot, but I really hope you decide to continue it. It really has great potential and I would love to follow Yuuri and Wolframs relationship as it unfolds.

As a plus you got them both perfectly in character.

Please continue and I promise I will definitely R&R x
Sighcoe chapter 2 . 7/23/2010
nice plot, intriguing and all...
ELENIOFME chapter 2 . 10/16/2009
lol i love thhis update soon please
Guest chapter 2 . 9/22/2008
Love it! Hilarious and BRILLIANT! Update SON!
thoughtsofgray chapter 1 . 6/15/2008
wow is this really your first KKM fic? your really great,I just loved it and i can't believe that you finsihed all 78 eps in only 3 days..wow..back to the story - it's just amazing,I swear that i read it 3 times...the sex scane was my fav (Im pervert I know),one of my fav KKM fics..YUURAM 4 ever _
XZanayu chapter 2 . 6/12/2008
I think this chapter was great! Please continue!
VickyValross chapter 2 . 6/9/2008
oh when i read the first chapter i thought the story ended there but aperntly not! *happy* itll be very interesting to see what comes next keep up with the awsome work!
939 chapter 2 . 6/7/2008
can someone please could help me understand this fic!

it doesn't make sense!
Schnickledooger chapter 2 . 6/7/2008
Ah, I'm so happy right now! I've been wanting this story to continue ever since I read the first chapter! I was so disappointed when I saw the "complete" word on it (TT)

But now it's off and it looks like you will go on to create an amazing original plotline! YAY!

I am really looking forward to the scene where Conrad and Gwendal appear! X3

Glad you finally updated-~

(favs fic and author)
Penya chapter 2 . 6/7/2008
I did the same thing when I discovered the series :)! lol

Great Story! Please write more!
sinful ang3l chapter 2 . 6/6/2008
o_O

I love where this fic is gioing. Love your Wolfram & especially, your Maou.
Mizuki hikari chapter 2 . 6/6/2008
interesting, but is it compleat, because it says in your fic that it is
aium chapter 2 . 6/6/2008
this have a good start.. hopefully this won't be one of the fic wherein theyfall easily for one another.
natasha chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
oh my god! this is my first yaoi fanfic i read. and i was suprised that its your first time of writing a yaoi fanfic but i think your realy good even though its your first time doing this because i always read fanfics but never a yoai one,so i still think that you should write more of if your gonna make a one shot again i think you should make it a little longer. so good luck!
misere chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
I absolutely DON'T get what the capture and the collar were for?

If this was planned as a steamy one shot...it was totally unneccessary.

If not, you sure need to explain, why THIS seems to be Wolframs and Yuuris first meeting. Why Wolfram is provided as some kind of whore by humans, who are apparently not all that friendly with the Mazoku to THE MAOU of all people! And why the heck, the maou should accept this, seeing that as a Mazoku Wolfram is one of his people and was taken captive...

And why is Yuuri thinking about the pre-marriage sex issue then?

The setting absolutely confused me and doesn't really make any sense (yet?).

But... it was well phrased, a nice read and a hot sex scene... Just...that the whole thing looks more like some incoherent fucked up dream Wolfie may have than a real situation.

Yuuri sure as hell wouldn't accept slavery ever! His whole character is mostly defined by his overbearing sense of justice and humanity!

End of rant.

I hope you don't feel discouraged or offended but there were really fat question marks flying above my head while I read this.