Reviews for The Roads that Bind
Senator Zerg chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
You should try and continue this. It's really good
cyn chapter 14 . 9/6/2013
When are you gonna update?
Love Psycho chapter 14 . 5/17/2013
This is so much fun! I can't wait for more! -snickers- Yes, torture Leon more...

-hands over platter- Magic cupcakes for you!
Renata21 chapter 14 . 11/20/2012
Oh please update I can't wait to see Leon and Cloud in Atlantica.
Windform chapter 14 . 6/3/2012
It's a very interesting and amusing tale. I almost expected them to bond to a rediculous extent over their hate of Agrabah. Somehow I find a squeamish Leon adorable. Hope you decide to continue this tale.
Dreamy Duskywing chapter 14 . 1/20/2012
This story is lovely. It's a shame you don't appear to have updated it in a while. You've definately done the worlds and the adventures attached to them justice. I think KH would be much more amusing with Cloud and Leon tagging along with Sora and Co! lol. I hate Monstro. That is the worst world for me. I get lost SO BADLY! gargh. I'm hoping you might return to this story at some point so I'm going to set it to alerts. :)
KNDfreak chapter 14 . 1/3/2012
Just so you know, I have been following you for two years on this site :D You made me love JoeyxSeto, a impossible feat as I am only in love with YamixTea, MaixJeoy, and TristanxSerinity (I THINK that's how you spell her name). I applaude you for making me love these pairings, and I hope to see more Kingdom Hearts fic from you! Thanks for the read!
moondemon93 chapter 14 . 1/2/2012
Wow, this story is really great! I love how Leon's acting all 'reluctant uke-ish'. It really makes a change from most of the CloudxLeon stories where Leon is the seme. It's really cute! I know its been ages since you wrote any on this story, but could you please write more? I wanna know what happens! :)
serpentsrose chapter 14 . 3/21/2011
I love the retelling of Kingdom Hearts in Squall point of view. hahah Cloud and Squall are soooo cute. Can't wait for more. Great Job
BlackLadyCharon chapter 14 . 1/16/2011
*Sighs and puts on her Hypocrit Cap.*

Why, oh why are you not updating this? Now I shall have to go through the process of alerting this in the vain hopes that there will be more chapters.

And by the way, I so do want to see the 'Vincent/Cid reunion' scene. I figure that there'll be much yelling, cursing, and probably Chaos getting beaten about the head with staff and spear.

*Settles down, hat at a jaunty 90 degree angle, and prepares to wait.*
sadistic-neko chapter 14 . 1/13/2011
This is great! I loved how Cloud was whining in Agrabah. My favorite part though had to be be when Cloud said "Touche". Keep up the good work and update soon!
sugar-scribble chapter 14 . 11/29/2010
This is incredible please continue this it's really entertaining to read
iloveanime9251 chapter 14 . 9/27/2010
OMG! This is a fantastic story! Plz continue! Update soon! :D
MadeInHolland chapter 14 . 9/15/2010
This is incredibly amusing, please write more!
Mistress of Sarcasm chapter 11 . 8/29/2010
Okay, you've laid all my fears about their relationship to rest. Sorry for jumping on you like that. This is good story, so thanks for writing it!

MoS