Reviews for Shade of the Leaf
Marionette16 chapter 6 . 7/18
Loving the ending, its just so narusaku!
Marionette16 chapter 4 . 7/17
Okay.. when best friend fall for each other, it was so much more complicated.. but when they do admit, their relationship usually turned out to be great.
Aww how i wish narusaku would actually be a canon ship!
Marionette16 chapter 2 . 7/15
So far so good!
Actually the real manga plot lacks how team 7 would reconcile with each other or how sasuke warms up to his team. I find your plot plausible, staying as close as the original character. I just love how they deal with the stiffness of their relationship, and slowly working in out!
I'm not trying to shade the actual manga plot for not having any plausible team 7 moments but the rushed ending ( possibly because of the canon pairings popularity) caused a lot of unsolved things. Like the team 7 reconciliation (after the war ofc), its a very important aspect because all their life, they are trying to drag sasuke home.
Marionette16 chapter 1 . 7/15
Chapter 1 and it is already so good!
The idea of naruto joining ANBU is somehow very refreshing amidst a lot of hokage-in-training naruto fictions. I like it!
Sakura budding love for naruto is also nicely written. Somehow when she admitted that she doesnt love sasuke feels so natural to me. Because in reality, sasuke and sakura is practically stranger to each other, with the former having nothing but hatred.
crossforces chapter 1 . 6/10
This is really good thus far, and I'm loving the way it's going, but I feel compelled to point out that you spelled Shikamaru wrong multiple times. Also, you mixed up they're and their at one point. A quick re-edit could help.
kungfu.slippers chapter 6 . 4/26
Hey, just have to leave you a review. I’m always hunting for good narusaku stories, it’s my favorite pairing. I don’t know how I missed this one until now. The ending was a little disappointing, I wanted to see what would happen with the clans and I really wanted to see what sasuke and Tsunade would do next. I was hoping for something surprising from Sakura, and for naruto to do something to help Hanabi. But I get that this is primarily a romance... and one of the best ones I’ve read! It was brilliant. Every little moment was perfect. You got naruto pretty right, one of the best adult narutos I’ve come across. Silly and strong but actually intimidating and sexy. Good job. And Sakura was great, it’s easy to see why they should be together. You wrote sasuke well too. It was a little weird at first, but you got him right after a few chapters. I found this story so damn funny, I kept laughing and chuckling and just enjoying the hell out of it. So so funny and charming! You are a great writer, and you know how to paint a scene without saying too much. Love love love that. This story warmed my heart so much. Thank you
YeagerMeister31 chapter 6 . 4/20
Well that was a nice chapter sort of an ending but it also seems unfinished but oh well
YeagerMeister31 chapter 5 . 4/19
Well that was funny NaruSaku are so cute together
YeagerMeister31 chapter 4 . 4/19
Well this was interesting all planning going on I wonder if the next chapter they confess there feelings for each other that would be nice, personally I prefer Gaara more of a friend then Sasuke ever was same for Shikamaru actually Sasuke is just a loner
YeagerMeister31 chapter 3 . 4/18
Well that was interesting so Naruto sent Lee and Gaara to watch her I suspected that Lee was gonna try something glad he didn't
YeagerMeister31 chapter 2 . 4/17
Well that was interesting Sasuke is slightly liking Naruto more
YeagerMeister31 chapter 1 . 4/17
Well that was interesting but also cute
HQM chapter 6 . 3/18
I love this story! There aren't many good NaruSaku stories out there that really work for me. I do need to point out that I read the last sentence of the story in Naruto's 'inner voice' before I realized it was an A/N.
MindForgedMan chapter 6 . 1/9
This was quite good. It doesn't fully capitalize on the potential its political intrigue setup, but what's here is enjoyable!
lina granger chapter 6 . 1/2
Oh I loved this story so much! The characterisation was so, so good, the interactions between them delicious and exactly how I'd have loved them to be. I had to read slowly to savour every word because I was afraid it would end, and here I am, at the end now, and I don't know what to do with myself. I will sure come back and read again one day.

Thank you for writing this story!