Reviews for Shade of the Leaf
I'm not a NaruSaku fan, but they're seriously cute in this story!
sasukespain1 chapter 6 . 6/5
Good story subpar ending although but I enjoyed the story
mschanyeol chapter 6 . 6/4
This was amazing! loved it from start to finish and I truly think it's one of the best, if not the best NaruSaku story ever! I just wish it was longer! :'( :'(
mschanyeol chapter 5 . 6/4
OMG NARUTO! *Blushes* Damn boy, you're such a tease! ;)
mschanyeol chapter 3 . 6/4
I just love overprotective!Naruto ! v
mschanyeol chapter 2 . 6/4
Omg I can't! I just love this so much! Ugh! 3 3
mschanyeol chapter 1 . 6/4
Omg this is so good! I've been a Narusaku fan since forever and I was so mad, and I still am, that they made Naruto be with Hinata! I really hate Naruhina!
LimitedEternity chapter 3 . 5/8
Ah the lovely sparking eyes, the tension between them, and his protective temper, no wonder I always get excited when I see this fic, even if I can't remember. This is seriously my dream NaruSaku progression. Did I mention how much I like the red sparking eyes?
LimitedEternity chapter 2 . 5/8
Whhhhooooo boy that parting palm kiss was delicious. Your characterization of Naruto is just the right mix of his usual self and smoldering.
LimitedEternity chapter 1 . 5/8
I have read this story many times over and I forget what happens here each time for some bizzarely reason. I just know when I see the title combined with your username in my favorites I light up and remember that this is a wonderful story. Naruto's quiet way of winner her over has my super seal of approval.
303 Chocolate chapter 1 . 5/7
Still the best NaruSaku out there.
EOSjoy chapter 6 . 2/13
Been nearly 9 years and this is still so, so good. The intrigue, the suspense, the plot; the characterizations and development. So awesome. Thank you for sharing. 3
based chapter 6 . 8/16/2016
Easily one of the best naruto fics I've ever read. Bravo and thank you.
Elarmi chapter 6 . 6/14/2016
One of the Best Narutoxsakura fic I've ever read
Guest chapter 6 . 5/30/2016
Beautiful piece of work! Humour was like icing on the cake.