Reviews for Shade of the Leaf
HQM chapter 6 . 3/18
I love this story! There aren't many good NaruSaku stories out there that really work for me. I do need to point out that I read the last sentence of the story in Naruto's 'inner voice' before I realized it was an A/N.
MindForgedMan chapter 6 . 1/9
This was quite good. It doesn't fully capitalize on the potential its political intrigue setup, but what's here is enjoyable!
lina granger chapter 6 . 1/2
Oh I loved this story so much! The characterisation was so, so good, the interactions between them delicious and exactly how I'd have loved them to be. I had to read slowly to savour every word because I was afraid it would end, and here I am, at the end now, and I don't know what to do with myself. I will sure come back and read again one day.

Thank you for writing this story!
VneckSweatervest chapter 2 . 11/2/2017
It's been years since I first read this story. I lost it in my bookmarks, but recently came across it again. I can't entirely explain it, but this is my favorite fanfiction. I've read so many fanfics across different genres and this one remains on the top of my favorites. From the beginning, I was not a huge fan of the show Naruto because I just couldn't enjoy the writing. That's not a big deal since the show is aimed at kids and it didn't matter all that much, but my inner kid really liked to read the fanfics where writers like you showed the characters more how I wished they could be. Especially Sakura, who had so much potential but became such a hated character. So thank you for writing this story. It is so charming and enjoyable and I like to imagine Team 7 this way. Not sure if you'll see this but I hope you are doing well and still able to write. I wish you all the best and thanks!
Guest chapter 6 . 8/29/2017
I'm not a NaruSaku fan, but they're seriously cute in this story!
sasukespain1 chapter 6 . 6/5/2017
Good story subpar ending although but I enjoyed the story
mschanyeol chapter 6 . 6/4/2017
This was amazing! loved it from start to finish and I truly think it's one of the best, if not the best NaruSaku story ever! I just wish it was longer! :'( :'(
mschanyeol chapter 5 . 6/4/2017
OMG NARUTO! *Blushes* Damn boy, you're such a tease! ;)
mschanyeol chapter 3 . 6/4/2017
I just love overprotective!Naruto ! v
mschanyeol chapter 2 . 6/4/2017
Omg I can't! I just love this so much! Ugh! 3 3
mschanyeol chapter 1 . 6/4/2017
Omg this is so good! I've been a Narusaku fan since forever and I was so mad, and I still am, that they made Naruto be with Hinata! I really hate Naruhina!
LimitedEternity chapter 3 . 5/8/2017
Ah the lovely sparking eyes, the tension between them, and his protective temper, no wonder I always get excited when I see this fic, even if I can't remember. This is seriously my dream NaruSaku progression. Did I mention how much I like the red sparking eyes?
LimitedEternity chapter 2 . 5/8/2017
Whhhhooooo boy that parting palm kiss was delicious. Your characterization of Naruto is just the right mix of his usual self and smoldering.
LimitedEternity chapter 1 . 5/8/2017
I have read this story many times over and I forget what happens here each time for some bizzarely reason. I just know when I see the title combined with your username in my favorites I light up and remember that this is a wonderful story. Naruto's quiet way of winner her over has my super seal of approval.
303 Chocolate chapter 1 . 5/7/2017
Still the best NaruSaku out there.