Reviews for Shade of the Leaf
Uranus Girl chapter 6 . 3/29
I forgot, but i think it was the third time i re-read this story and it's always amaze me. thanks for writing this great story.
CherryTheRose chapter 6 . 2/12
so wholesome narusaku is goals
ghostgrl chapter 6 . 11/9/2021
I absolutely love the way you write Naruto. In fact, I love how you write all the characters. This was such a pleasure to read and I'm so glad I found this gem of a fic by chance. The scene how Sakura realizes she was in love with Naruto will be living my mind rent free for a long time. Just beautiful. Thank you.
AliceMalefoy chapter 6 . 8/17/2021
So sweeeeet! though I must say the political topics were a bit boringThe actual love story was gorgeous!
Skye chapter 6 . 8/8/2021
I love this so much!
soodarling chapter 6 . 7/24/2021
Trop chouu
ChimamireNoBara22 chapter 6 . 7/12/2021
This was absolutely adorable! I think that the political side of the story was a bit disjointed and unnecessary, but the relationship building and fluff were very well written! I kinda wish that there was an epilogue to show what happened with the two of them, Sasuke, Hinata, and life in general, but this lets my imagination run wild with possibilities! :D
karinuuzumaki chapter 1 . 4/30/2021
My goodness, aren’t this a beautiful narusaku masterpiece? And it’s has been here since, what, 2008? Holy cow. I can’t believe I missed this incredible story for so long. I love how the story goes, I love the plot, and I love your characterization as well. Team 7 dynamics and character are so well written. 100 times better than the canon ever did. I love how you slowly build the narusaku, but it consistently present throughout the story. It only intrigued the audience more and more. You also able to build a more relatable and believable plot with all the politics of Konoha, the dark side of ninja life (the dirty mission, killing part) It’s added more depth to the story that we always needed from Naruto. Lastly put, thanks for writing this. I didn’t know that I needed this kind of story until I read one. It’s an amazing works, and I appreciate it so much.
evening's shore chapter 6 . 3/30/2021
The best long-fic NaruSaku I have been able to find. Your Naruto isn't too silly, whiny; he's befittingly mature and can be assertive when he needs to be. Their relationship is full of affection and teasing ... it makes my heart feel full. They care so much for each other; Sasuke too, here in a happier universe. You write beautifully.
sakuranotes chapter 2 . 1/18/2021
fuck! how is this so good. god this is amazing. love it. i am fangirling so badly, this is crazy. you are an amazing writer! this is me not calming down after reading such an amazing fic.
sunshine.katz chapter 6 . 1/2/2021
Adorable. Thank you for sharing!
bichenta chapter 6 . 11/5/2020
So lovely! I think you portrayed this couple very well
gbbygarcia18 chapter 1 . 7/31/2020
This is my favorite NarutoxSakura fanfiction of all time.

It's the first I've always come back to read, and when I lost access to my account, I made this one, and came to find this fanfiction story first!
Thank you for such a great and entertaining story, I have enjoyed it always! I will keep better tabs on it so I can read it more often
Starfish20 chapter 6 . 7/11/2020
There isn’t much to criticize this fic about. I loved every minute of reading this story. My favorite part of this fic was when Ino set Sakura up on a date. Thought that was super funny. I do wish there was more romance throughout the fic rather than all the political talk.
Starfish20 chapter 1 . 7/11/2020
Huge fan of Naruto and Sakura as pairing. This has been in my collection for a while and have read multiple times. I’m just now getting around to reviewing each chapter.

I would love to compliment your skill as writer. Your diction and pacing made everything flow. The moments between Naruto and Sakura was Ah-mazing. Overall, nicely done.