Reviews for Shade of the Leaf
karinuuzumaki chapter 1 . 4/30
My goodness, aren’t this a beautiful narusaku masterpiece? And it’s has been here since, what, 2008? Holy cow. I can’t believe I missed this incredible story for so long. I love how the story goes, I love the plot, and I love your characterization as well. Team 7 dynamics and character are so well written. 100 times better than the canon ever did. I love how you slowly build the narusaku, but it consistently present throughout the story. It only intrigued the audience more and more. You also able to build a more relatable and believable plot with all the politics of Konoha, the dark side of ninja life (the dirty mission, killing part) It’s added more depth to the story that we always needed from Naruto. Lastly put, thanks for writing this. I didn’t know that I needed this kind of story until I read one. It’s an amazing works, and I appreciate it so much.
evening's shore chapter 6 . 3/30
The best long-fic NaruSaku I have been able to find. Your Naruto isn't too silly, whiny; he's befittingly mature and can be assertive when he needs to be. Their relationship is full of affection and teasing ... it makes my heart feel full. They care so much for each other; Sasuke too, here in a happier universe. You write beautifully.
sakuranotes chapter 2 . 1/18
fuck! how is this so good. god this is amazing. love it. i am fangirling so badly, this is crazy. you are an amazing writer! this is me not calming down after reading such an amazing fic.
sunshine.katz chapter 6 . 1/2
Adorable. Thank you for sharing!
bichenta chapter 6 . 11/5/2020
So lovely! I think you portrayed this couple very well
gbbygarcia18 chapter 1 . 7/31/2020
This is my favorite NarutoxSakura fanfiction of all time.

It's the first I've always come back to read, and when I lost access to my account, I made this one, and came to find this fanfiction story first!
Thank you for such a great and entertaining story, I have enjoyed it always! I will keep better tabs on it so I can read it more often
Starfish20 chapter 6 . 7/11/2020
There isn’t much to criticize this fic about. I loved every minute of reading this story. My favorite part of this fic was when Ino set Sakura up on a date. Thought that was super funny. I do wish there was more romance throughout the fic rather than all the political talk.
Starfish20 chapter 1 . 7/11/2020
Huge fan of Naruto and Sakura as pairing. This has been in my collection for a while and have read multiple times. I’m just now getting around to reviewing each chapter.

I would love to compliment your skill as writer. Your diction and pacing made everything flow. The moments between Naruto and Sakura was Ah-mazing. Overall, nicely done.
Aliveeeee chapter 6 . 7/9/2020
amazing xD
Guest chapter 2 . 7/8/2020
Awesome
Guest chapter 6 . 7/4/2020
I love this
Precarious Obsessions chapter 6 . 5/31/2020
What a precious story! I love how you kept them in character and the easy banter between Sakura and Naruto. This was a really nice read. It like leaves the reader feeling bubbly and warm.
YuKiOnA-Ga chapter 1 . 5/29/2020
So cute! Usually a kakasaku fan but I’m realizing I’m just a Saku-anyone-other-that-prick fan! Can’t wait to read more!
Kennie chapter 6 . 4/28/2020
This is adorable and I love it.
LimitedEternity chapter 4 . 2/23/2020
The bit with Temari and Naruto was brilliant, the image of him snapping his teeth together after being put in his place was wonderful. I'm super proud of Sakura for handling her business in the jounin trials too, even if Kakashi kicked her around a bit. She's her own person with her own concerns and way of going about things. But her team's mother hening is just as understandable and cute.