Reviews for Shade of the Leaf
Fabio Lismont chapter 6 . 10/11/2023
Nice chapter, i hope the story is going to continue.
John65187683 chapter 3 . 10/3/2023
Zzzzzzz
John65187683 chapter 2 . 10/3/2023
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Sassassassin chapter 1 . 8/29/2023
I've probably commented before in the past years but I come back to this story everytime I go back to my favorites stories, maybe once every two three years, and I still love it all the same! it's a wonderful read
ktyk chapter 6 . 7/10/2023
Omg if I could favorite this story all over again I would. Such a masterpiece. You carried the plot well, I loved the team 7 dynamic you kept consistent throughout the entire story. You developed Sasuke’s character beautifully and didn’t leave him as a background character. Even all of the different mission snippets were such pleasurable reads. Truly an amazing story you’ve written through and through after all these years x3
ktyk chapter 2 . 7/9/2023
“Around the camp fire, there was only their 'now' and the 'what ifs' only crowded in a little.” Oh my gosh love this line
ktyk chapter 1 . 7/9/2023
I’m rereading this again after all these years and I forgot how much I loved this story. Your writing and storytelling proves incredible even after all of the time that has passed
gamerboy1931 chapter 6 . 1/7/2023
Amazing
QuixoticDaydreams chapter 1 . 12/2/2022
Ah yes back for my yearly read of this. The older I get the more intensely I appreciate this grown and sexy Naruto. You really did a beautiful job maturing him without making it feel like an OV with his face.
Aww chapter 6 . 8/9/2022
Ilov
Felicyyy chapter 6 . 7/29/2022
This is seriously so beautiful! Glad I found this masterpiece and hoping you’ll continue it
Cinnamonella chapter 6 . 7/6/2022
what a decent work. thank you.
Cheese burger chapter 6 . 6/30/2022
This is my second time reading this fanfic so I may have commented already (possibly under a different name) but I love this fanfic so much I had to comment again! You portrayed the characters so perfectly and it is a perfect mix of romance, comedy, and everything else a story needs! Thank you for making it.
Uranus Girl chapter 6 . 3/29/2022
I forgot, but i think it was the third time i re-read this story and it's always amaze me. thanks for writing this great story.
CherryTheRose chapter 6 . 2/12/2022
so wholesome narusaku is goals