Reviews for Shade of the Leaf
Iron Monkey Fist chapter 6 . 9/6/2014
That was genuinely great, really enjoyed reading this story.
Iron Monkey Fist chapter 5 . 9/6/2014
Good chapter. I enjoy the interactions between the characters.
Iron Monkey Fist chapter 4 . 9/6/2014
Tsunade was pretty OC this chapter, other than that, I quite enjoyed it overall.
Iron Monkey Fist chapter 3 . 9/6/2014
I think the pacing is really to be admired. The characters are different but, at their core, still very familiar, and I applaud you for keeping their essence.
Iron Monkey Fist chapter 2 . 9/6/2014
Great second chapter.
Iron Monkey Fist chapter 1 . 9/6/2014
That was a very good first chapter. Team 7 are all very mature and interesting in their own right.
dearmag chapter 6 . 9/4/2014
Aww, I'm having all kinds of fuzzy feelings. Great story! Thank you so much for sharing. Beijos.
Hailey chapter 6 . 8/20/2014
This story is so wonderful, honestly I think I went through an emotional roller coaster reading this. You're such an amazing author, this story and the storyline were so well written. Personally, I love NaruSaku and I'm happy that I found this story to read. Nways, keep up the awesome work :)
Aureum chapter 6 . 8/17/2014
THIS IS SO CUTE 3 Update soon :)
Yuuki Kuchiki chapter 6 . 8/8/2014
bueno me agradado esta historia aunque en algunos casos me parecio algo paresurada, pero bueno es buena... y eso es lo que realmente importa.
CorruptEnlightenment chapter 6 . 7/16/2014
Cutesy. I like it. Thanks for sharing!
Guest chapter 6 . 7/8/2014
I love nothing more in this story than the very last line. Thanks for a great one!
Guest chapter 6 . 7/2/2014
Great story
Sunny Blues chapter 6 . 7/1/2014
Yay! So lovely!
Gatomon21 chapter 6 . 6/22/2014
I really enjoyed this story and I am so sad that there's no end... I wish there would be more. Like an explanation if Naruto became Hokage, etc etc
Thanks for sharing your words, I really appreciate it :)
706 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »