Reviews for Shade of the Leaf
maxslayer10 chapter 1 . 2/24/2008
Great story so far, You are a really great author I haven't been able to find not that many good new stories as of late. Yours gets five stars

Please Update Soon!
Dark Paine chapter 1 . 2/24/2008
This was a great first chapter! I enjoyed it a lot and I love how you pretty much always post long chapters which is nice :D I've read a lot of Naruto fanfiction but never one with the pairing being Naruto and Sakura...I just never liked it. But with this story, I think my opinion might change :D

The only thing that I saw was that you refered to Naruto Uzumaki as 'Naruto Uzimachi' towards the end ;)

I cant wait for your next update!
Engelmohr2004 chapter 1 . 2/24/2008
very cool looks like sakura is begging to notice her feelings for naruto took her long enough.
Threedaysunrise chapter 1 . 2/24/2008
I normally don't read Sakura/Naruto fics but I decided to give yours a try and ended up really liking it. Naruto and Sakura were both excellently IC, though it seemed Sasuke's character felt a little weak.

Awesome job and I’m looking forward to reading more.

-TDS
quivering quill chapter 1 . 2/24/2008
i'm so happy you finally wrote something again, you're one of my favorite authors and i love each and every one of your stories this one is super super great, as i totally love the sakura x naruto pairing! will there be some action in the story also? or just romance?
Kingkakashi chapter 1 . 2/24/2008
This is very impressive for a first attempt at writing a Naruto fic. It's very creative and original as well. Your knowledge of the characters is very evident in your writing. Also the political intrigue is a unique touch that you hardly ever see in a Naruto story. I'll be curious to see where you'll go with this tale. I only hope it won't become some angst driven 3-way love triangle of Team #7. There are way too many of those on this site already. I look forward to the next chapter, and keep up the great work.
Sasara chapter 1 . 2/24/2008
I normally don't read Naruto/Sakura pairings due to the fact I have never found any good ones out there. Since I know how good your stories are with the RK universe, I was all over this one.

Really liking the setup and the way you are portraying the characters so far. Can't wait to read more of this when you update.

If this story has the same intensity as your other fics (which it looks like it will), I will be a happy camper!

Looking forward to the next update Ravyn!
772 | « Prev Page 1 .. 42 49 50 51 52