Reviews for A Distant Promise
Darknessdawns chapter 50 . 9/21
This was a beautiful story and I am glad you shared it with us. I greatly enjoyed the abundance of fluff and how you wrote the characters. Honestly I believe you did very well keeping them in character and enjoyed you OC Satoshi. I hope to read more works from you soon.
Koneko chapter 49 . 4/1
he seems more like a virgo or aquarius. maybe even a sag
Koneko chapter 42 . 4/1
Inu and Kag are a hot mess. but I think you characterized Inu's treatment of Kago pretty well here. In an old Rumiko interview, she said that Inu is the type of guy who likes the woman who is in front of him best. You're keeping true to that characterization. wooo boy!
Koneko chapter 41 . 4/1
Kagome... you idiot.
Koneko chapter 35 . 4/1
get that liquid courage, girl
Koneko chapter 26 . 4/1
argh. I really loathe sess/rin pairings, I really do. Although you managed to make it slightly palatable here by introducing Shippou's pedo-wishes first. It's a really nice chapter, though.
Koneko chapter 23 . 4/1
peeping tom and sarcastic git! loved this chapter
Koneko chapter 21 . 4/1
oh man this is hilarious. He thinks his son has the hots for Kagome, so he joined in on Shippou's hairbrained plan to get her to reconcile with Inu. HHAHAA
Koneko chapter 15 . 4/1
dang, i was wrong. so rin, then? who's the baby mama?!
Koneko chapter 14 . 4/1
I'm going to guess that somehow Kag returns to the feudal era, falls in love with sess and has kids with him. the reason why shippou said 'it's too early' is because he knows that she comes back.

I wish i could bet someone to see if i'm right!
Koneko chapter 8 . 4/1
Gah! Finally he gets it. Too bad he looks like an ungrateful brat in the process.
Koneko chapter 3 . 4/1
See! I knew it was a mistake. Ohh girl kagome you're going to regret this mess. He chose you because you're convenient. smh
Koneko chapter 2 . 4/1
Oh gross, Kagome! What a terrible choice. Man, I wish the manga/anime explored karmic debts more often. I always found it gross how willing Inu and kikyo's soul were so willing to entangle themselves over and over again. Hence, why Sess/kag is my preferred main pairing.

And I always found it messed up that Kikyo essentially used Inuyasha to meet her own ends. Their love wasn't that real imo if she wanted him to change his entire being just so they could 'be together' (aka, so she could drop her burden as the shikon miko)

Anyway, great story so far. I can't wait to read more.
gamersweetheart chapter 1 . 1/22
My heart just broke
YelloMarker chapter 1 . 7/12/2016
hi from 2016! I can't believe i just found this story. I love it very much, though the ending is a bit rushed. And I'm so sad that Kagome is going to age much faster than Sessh and is going to break his heart. But overall i love your story!