Reviews for A Distant Promise
lolitazilla chapter 50 . 3/18
Aww, how cute This story rocks! I enjoyed this too much to be healthy, haha.
Yuzuki Kuchiki chapter 50 . 2/19
I love this story it's so cute and awesome
mtnikolle chapter 33 . 12/6/2013
Haha! I couldn't stop chuckling at the trouble Sesshomaru was having.
mtnikolle chapter 29 . 12/5/2013
It's hard to tell whose denial/obliviousness is worse after that conversation.
mtnikolle chapter 23 . 12/5/2013
Aww. I like this one. It's so rare to see a story where Sesshomaru knows something and comes clean right away... Not to mention that he's "grown up" enough to acknowledge that he and Kagome could be friends and how he needs to start things if it's going to go that way. Well done :)
Hasunohana chapter 50 . 8/6/2013
I loved it ! A big BRAVO for their subtle love story.
Tee chapter 50 . 8/5/2013
That made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside! You are a very talented writer. :)
The Path of Supreme Conquest chapter 33 . 7/15/2013
Big crazy Naruto grin!
The Path of Supreme Conquest chapter 28 . 7/15/2013
I couldn't stop laughing!
The Path of Supreme Conquest chapter 24 . 7/15/2013
Good one Kagome.
Typicalyssa chapter 50 . 10/13/2012
I'm so happy i stumbled upon this story. The plot is interesting from start to end and not boring even for a bit. I like all your characters, and how they've evolved into in Kagome's era. Inuyasha becoming human and having a hard time adjusting into city life wasn't something i'd expected but you made it believable. I absolutely love the little banters between our leading couple Sesshoumaru n Kagome. It's so sweet reading about their "business associate non-date". And a drunk Kagome was the cherry on top! Oh, and i absolutely loved the chapter when Sesshoumaru appeared at the inn revealing each other's feelings in an indirect manner. So smooth! hehe.. XD One of the best drabbles ever! Thanks for this. Looking forward to your other fics! :)
rayningnight chapter 50 . 9/24/2012
Gosh that was so sweet. Every chapter kept me interested, and everyone seemed to have their own happy ending. Though I wish Shippo still had SOMEONE...
Anyway, I liked this. I read it in two days. To tell you the truth, I found this by reading one of your other stories, and clicking your 'profile' page. Good job! Dokuga nominations are really hard to get!
Okay, back to the story.
This was wonderfully written, and I liked how most things were tied up in the end. No loose ends. The writing was simply, but had good details, and the style was easy to adapt to read. There were a few minor grammatical errors here and there, but that doesn't really matter. No one really notices.
Especially when one is so into the fanfiction.
The character portrayal was also good. No one seemed too OOC despite being in the canon universe in the modern era. Plus, I loved how you made Satoshi up, and how you described Rin in the end.
I'm still wondering what happened to Jaken though...
Okay, enough with my babbling. Good luck on whatever next story you're doing! But - of course - try to finish your already made-up ones first!
...don't be like me and start stories you (probably) won't finish later...

-Twinklefeather
I love you chapter 50 . 5/8/2012
I really do.
I love you chapter 36 . 5/8/2012
I love how you can make a plausible reason for Inuyasha and Kagome to fall apart. I love the sad, short story of Sesshoumaru and Rin, I love the human InuYasha you write and I have always been a fan of confounded, confused, conflicted (what -is- the right word? I can't seem to find it!) Sesshoumaru and yours is superb!

And right now I am completely in love with your dialogue and your very convincing drunk Kagome. You rock! Pure and simple. You're an awesome writer :) I think if I had half your skills OR imagination, I would write all the time. Thank you for writing this! I am enjoying it immensely!
I love you chapter 21 . 5/8/2012
Love you, love you, love you! And I looove the Sesshoumaru you write; he's brilliant!