Reviews for The Others: Strangers in an Unforgiving Land
Guest chapter 11 . 1/17/2014
awesome. i wish this had been continued
andromeda rocks chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
Loving this fic! But due to it not being updated in 4 YEARS! I don't see this fic being updated ever again. I've PM'ed the author jpdt19 several times over that last couple of years concerning this fic and received no replay. Has anyone had any recent contact with this author and if so did you manage to get a current email address because I would like some clarification as to the fate of this fic. Can someone out there help me with this please.
andromeda rocks chapter 11 . 11/10/2012
I love this fic. But when is it going to be updated? Its been over 2 years since the last time a new chapter was added. I hope the author is okay. I really hope to see this fic updated soon.
stark40763 chapter 11 . 11/17/2010
Damn, they really landed in a big mess didn't they? Though it could have been a lot worse, especially if The PK's had showed up. They really need a vacation and some rest it seems.
Neodammarung the Destroyer chapter 11 . 8/11/2010
So...will they ever get back? Or will they jopin forces with Moya...I'm waiting for Scorpius to appear and drop McKay or Sheppard into the Aurora Chair...or something. It's not Farscape without Chriton and company.
Neodammarung the Destroyer chapter 3 . 8/11/2010
It was 5/6ths of a solar system and the Asurans also had some sort of frigate calss escort ship which appeared in the episode this is based on.
Dusel chapter 11 . 3/22/2010
Sorry, I'm a Farscape fan more then an SG:A one, low marks from me.
SuperN-Gaspard chapter 11 . 10/8/2009
This story has a very enjoyable plot. I hope to see more from it.

Update Soon.
SuperN-Gaspard chapter 3 . 10/7/2009
This story looks nice so far but I am finding small punctuations missing of you forgetting to capitalize some words.

SuperN
Blackdex chapter 11 . 7/12/2009
Please continue. its quite intresting. ciao
tpx1 chapter 11 . 6/19/2009
great story

i hope you update soon
FishGod chapter 11 . 5/2/2009
Good story not many good Farscape stargate crossovers out there I don't much to reprimate its acceptable but you go to much into details, details are good but too many aren't plus you seem to not have much time so if you just write too write something !stop! its not good to do that like you write "powerful sensors""titanic engines"powerful weapons" its good to describe them 1,2,3 times like that but no you write 99% of the time "powerful sensors" and not just sensors its really annoying
Snowdove30 chapter 11 . 4/8/2009
Great update.
angelus288 chapter 11 . 4/5/2009
I love your story so far. Personally, I think Leviathan would have been a better name, but it's your story and I like Hydra also.
Dradin chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
I've been reading and rereading the great story for some time now, and I was wondering... When are you going to update this?